Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar SUCKS!!!!!!

Gorgeous people go to Lounges NOT Small or Mega Clubs.

Beautiful people go to Marquee, Viscaya and PM.

Beautiful people spend between $1200 - $3800 on Bottles NOT $25 on cover charges or $150 on 3 Jars of K.

Beautiful DO NOT WEAR BANDANAS OR Sleeveless Shirts or Diesel Shoes.

Beautiful people go out from 12 - 5:00am - PERIOD.

and...

Pretty people are between 28 and 37 years of age that Don't give a Flying fuck of who and what songs DT, JP, BORIS, SANCHEZ dropped on any given Fucking NIGHT.

They go out to have fun.

Beautiful people spend between $1200 - $3800 on Bottles NOT $25 on cover charges or $150 on 3 Jars of K.

and...

Pretty people are between 28 and 37 years of age that Don't give a Flying fuck of who and what songs DT, JP, BORIS, SANCHEZ dropped on any given Fucking NIGHT.

They go out to have fun.

amen!! lounges are definitely where it's at..

also if you're looking for a good looking crowd head to jersey... seriously.. everyone makes fun of jersey but the girls at the jersey clubs are ridiculously hot..

but i have to disagree... beautiful people do not always spend that much on bottles and yes some of them even wear bandanas and sleeveless shirts..

and...

They go out to have fun.

worst post of the month....good job

:aright:

worst post of the month....good job

:aright:

Worst response of the year, kuddos.

by far this is: THE Worst Thread of Summer.

Who goes out to avalon, spirit, crobar and black expecting to see, dance and have a good time with MODELS from the UK, Paris or Milano.

What the fuck, you go out to drink, have fun and spend Quality time with either your friends or your Beautiful Girlfriend, not chillin with the ELITE MODELS AGENCY or the entire Conde Nast Corporation.

In other words, you expect everyone to be:

7 feet 2 inches tall

50% brunettes

50% blondes

$48k in Mutual Funds

$750k in Real Estate

Fluent in 7 Languages

and

have Adriana Lima & Lateita Casta as your best Friends.

Go out and Have fun.

End of discussion.

Move to Miami.

Okay So I went to BOTH Crobar and Avalon Friday night...

AND THEY BOTH SUCKED BALLS WITH AIDS

first off, Crobar was like all old people. and the only "young" people were really just old people who looked young. And yes, I think Fridays there is gay night.. it was so weird. Okay left that and went to Avalon.

Instead of old weird people, Avalon had ugly weird people. WHERE ARE ALL THE YOUNG NORMAL PEOPLE!!!!!!

And the worst part was, John 00 Fleming was TEARING it up the music was SOOOOO good but the crowd was absolutely horrendous :(

...this was a horrible night.. complete with my car accident on the way home. BLEH!!!!!!!

soooo Spirit is where it's at?? I have yet to check it out..

and...

They go out to have fun.

HOLY SHIT! 100 PCT SPOT ON!

i can't stand when people make statements like "omg nobody there could dance".

who are you to criticize? go out to have fun and choose your venue accordingly.

different strokes for different folks.

if fun for you means dressing up, having a few drinks and getting your groove on (as you define it) not as some spikey hair handjob who is stuck in a sf circle defines it, then go for it.

if its a grimier, sneaker wearing, place your after, great!

go to a place that accomodates you and rip shit up.

nyc provides a lil somethin for everyone.

if a place you went, wasn't what you expected then fine don't go back.

don't rip on people b/c they're good looking and dressed well and you aren't.

and...

They go out to have fun.

FINALLY. A piece of intelligence on this board.

def got to see tenaglia..........god i miss arc.......

yo bull you should show up to my gig on june 18th at this lil lounge called "second nature" . I'm Trying to set up a party there thats going to go through all different genres. Im going to be spinning house sets and my partner will be spinning trance. Bout 70 min sets each. Ill be doing deep, tech, tribal, funk, progressive house. should be pretty hot. i know the trance is not going to be your cup of tea but at least when my partner goes on you can take a rest from the dancing and have some drinks so we can all shoot the shit and talk bout how much trance blows :laugh:

my friend will kill me if he reads this post :laugh: :laugh:

thanks 4 inviting me :cry: my b- day is the day after :bounce:

HOLY SHIT! 100 PCT SPOT ON!

i can't stand when people make statements like "omg nobody there could dance".

who are you to criticize? go out to have fun and choose your venue accordingly.

different strokes for different folks.

if fun for you means dressing up, having a few drinks and getting your groove on (as you define it) not as some spikey hair handjob who is stuck in a sf circle defines it, then go for it.

if its a grimier, sneaker wearing, place your after, great!

go to a place that accomodates you and rip shit up.

nyc provides a lil somethin for everyone.

if a place you went, wasn't what you expected then fine don't go back.

don't rip on people b/c they're good looking and dressed well and you aren't.

THIS IS WHY I LOVED ARC!!!

BE YOUR F*KING SELF FRIDAYS GUYS./ NO ONE WAS JUDGING ANYONE.. I SAW 500 DIFFERNT TYPES OF PEOPLE... ULGY... PRETTY... OLD... YOUNG.... SKINNY... FAT,,... COULDNT DRESS. DRESSED SEXY EVERYTHING AND U KNOW WHAT NO MATTER WHAT EVERYONE WAS HAVING FUN AND THE VIBE WAS ASWOME.. R.I.P. ARC :cry:

Thanks man! We are going to be giving out free CD's and maybe some other stuff......

Deepspell Productions is ALLL about the music....definately come check us out.........i will be posting a flyer and more info closer to the date just as a reminder to all that truly want to go to a place thats gunna be playing the freshest House (me) and the Freshest Trance (my partner Dj ces)

Guest gabo

Who goes out to avalon, spirit, crobar and black expecting to see, dance and have a good time with MODELS from the UK, Paris or Milano.

What the fuck, you go out to drink, have fun and spend Quality time with either your friends or your Beautiful Girlfriend, not chillin with the ELITE MODELS AGENCY or the entire Conde Nast Corporation.

7 feet 2 inches tall

50% brunettes

50% blondes

$48k in Mutual Funds

$750k in Real Estate

Fluent in 7 Languages

and

Go out and Have fun.

End of discussion.

nice!

7 feet 2 inches tall

50% brunettes

50% blondes

$48k in Mutual Funds

$750k in Real Estate

Fluent in 7 Languages

and

Go out and Have fun.

End of discussion.

bravo

:clap:

and...

They go out to have fun.

Hey how is Marquee?? I want to go there I heard good things about this place :hat:

I went this past fri- the 21st.

i just wandered in and out of both rooms, the hip hop room was way better and of course more crowded. i got tired of crobar and left for spirit. i kept waiting thinking the ppl or music would improve but that place on fri is not my thing, but if others like it, that's cool- more power 2 them. spirit was much better IMO.

were you there this friday too??? i was... the main room was the pits.. i spent a good chunk of time in the hiphop room

since there are mentions of lounges / clubs anything...which are some good ones? marquee and what else? what street is it located? thanx a lot

xxrachael1xx u speak the truth!!

spirit is 1 street parallel to crobar - on west 27th or 28th st exact same chelsea area.

italianp7 what u said is so true about arc.

Okay left that and went to Avalon.

Instead of old weird people, Avalon had ugly weird people. WHERE ARE ALL THE YOUNG NORMAL PEOPLE!!!!!!

And the worst part was, John 00 Fleming was TEARING it up the music was SOOOOO good but the crowd was absolutely horrendous :(

...this was a horrible night.. complete with my car accident on the way home. BLEH!!!!!!!

interesting .. different people have different tastes ...

just enjoy the music and let it get to you . that is what clubbing should be about ..

and ugly people . hmm .. they were born with it . i guess .. just thank God if u r not ugly yourself ..

peace

the MASK