Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MIA's Tonight 5/24/04 DJ SS upatairs!

djss

It's official, I just got confirmation from the source herself. Jackie has confirmed that I will be tonights guest upstairs at MIA's (Mamma Mia's), in Hollywood!

I hope to see many of you out there tonite as I will be digging deep into the record boxes for some old old old skool O-town breaks to be followed up by some big beat house. :dj:

Those of you who plan to attend should E-mail Jackie: jackie@groovemiami.com for entry at MIA's tonight.

Also, I am looking forward to a great Italian meal myself and would like to extend an invitation to anyone who would like to join. :beer:

Hope to see you all out there for a wonderful night of my favorite things:

Food, Music & Friends!

SS :D

www.mialounge.com for location/directions

It's official, I just got confirmation from the source herself. Jackie has confirmed that I will be tonights guest upstairs at MIA's (Mamma Mia's), in Hollywood!

I hope to see many of you out there tonite as I will be digging deep into the record boxes for some old old old skool O-town breaks to be followed up by some big beat house. :dj:

Those of you who plan to attend should E-mail Jackie: jackie@groovemiami.com for entry at MIA's tonight.

Also, I am looking forward to a great Italian meal myself and would like to extend an invitation to anyone who would like to join. :beer:

Hope to see you all out there for a wonderful night of my favorite things:

Food, Music & Friends!

SS :D

www.mialounge.com for location/directions

I think I am going to owe you that drink sean..I am so sorry but some things have come up that I have to attned to with my wife. I owe ya one big dog!