Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stricter door policies needed?

Seems like a lot of people are talking about bad looking crowds in the clubs lately. IMO, a club is about the music, first and foremost, but I wouldn't mind if some places stepped up their dress code a bit. I mean how hard is it to throw on a nice pair of jeans and button down shirt? It is possible to be comfortable on the dance floor while looking good at the same time. I'm not saying that you should have to look like a model to enter a club, just dress neatly. Back in the days, many places would not let you in if you weren't dressed up, but somewhere along the line that all changed. BTW, I'm not looking to meet hot girls at the clubs; that's what lounges are for. I want to dance, hear great music, hang w/ my friends and maybe make some new ones; I just think that clubs shouldn't just let any degenerate in who feels like going. When that happens, you get crowds full of dirty old men and others like them who kill the vibe. What does everyone else think about this?

Seems like a lot of people are talking about bad looking crowds in the clubs lately. ...... I just think that clubs shouldn't just let any degenerate in who feels like going. When that happens, you get crowds full of dirty old men and others like them who kill the vibe.

Not sure I understan your point....I never seen any "degenerates" or "dirty old men"

for me the only "ugly" people are those who come to clubs with attitude, thugs looking to start a fight and punks that want to just get fucked up beyond control