Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gemini Birthdays Represent!!

:laugh: k....bye

(I'm going to assume you're a guy here, so forgive me if you're not)

Why don't you just come out and say it! Here, I'll do it for you:

"Dee.. I , Deepspell, would love nothing more than to stick my penis in you.. but since you won't let me, I'll defend you against internet trolls to show my retarded sense of chivalry. Please hit me up for free drinks (on me of course) and cocaine the next time you see me out."

Now doesn't that feel better champ?

first of all chief......i never even seen the girl.......apparently you have if u call her a midget stripper........i think your the one hating on her since u probly wanna bang her but she most likely wouldnt give your sorry ass the time of day......therefore u go on a messageboard and diss her to make yourself feel better.....

........do us all a favor and end your life...

first of all chief......i never even seen the girl.......apparently you have if u call her a midget stripper........i think your the one hating on her since u probly wanna bang her but she most likely wouldnt give your sorry ass the time of day......therefore u go on a messageboard and diss her to make yourself feel better.....

........do us all a favor and end your life...

Oh i would definitely want to stick my dick in her, but that still doesn't mean that I'm going to make a half assed attempt at 'protecting' her on a messageboard. That right is reserved for herbs like you!

I :bowdown: to the herbaliciousness you emit. :hat: Herbtacular!

:ghey:

Oh no!! Whatever will I do. We've progressed way beyond all the other messageboard tactics and jumped right to the "Lets throw up the standard issue 'ghey' placard smiley, that'll get him!" . Dude, that was simply devistating.

Someone call the Herbulance, cuz I'm rectally bleeding! :bowdown:

Damn, the asshole's that come out of the woodworks :laugh:

How 'bout we bake up a few dozen cupcakes and go hand em out at the next girlscout convention downtown? See 'cuz this will fulfill two things: You'll be able to find the unspoiled woman of your dreams and I'll finally get to take pictures of someone getting their ass kicked after being accused of being a child molester. :hat:

Oh no!!

...i dont think youre an asshole so much as misunderstood...ironic when you consider your sn...but you should consider that you have a minor obsession with dee...even if it's a negative one, it does indeed retain the qualities of obsession...

How 'bout we bake up a few dozen cupcakes and go hand em out at the next girlscout convention downtown? See 'cuz this will fulfill two things: You'll be able to find the unspoiled woman of your dreams and I'll finally get to take pictures of someone getting their ass kicked after being accused of being a child molester. :hat:

Just the mere fact that you come up with this shit, and just non-stop replying on this thread just to put people down shows a lot about Logic and Reason :laugh:

Dude, you just ruined your reputation here. Your a pathetic soul who likes to flex his internet muscles to compensate for a small wee wee

Later :laugh:

Dude, you just ruined your reputation here. Your a pathetic soul who likes to flex his internet muscles to compensate for a small wee wee

Later :laugh:

Dude, the fact that you even think I care about my 'reputation' on this board is laughable. But damn man, that was quite the cheap shot to my trouser snake, I mean really now, Mr. Winky is just running scared.

Now where's Smokesum, Tastey and Barslut when you need them..

...i dont think youre an asshole so much as misunderstood...ironic when you consider your sn...but you should consider that you have a minor obsession with dee...even if it's a negative one, it does indeed retain the qualities of obsession...

Dude, don't you have some nice guy spiel to be dropping on a chick that doesn't have the time?