Clubplanet Nightlife Community

chart

eKiTeL

well, the slots are already filled up, sorry, but if you're going to come..I would recomend you bring your wax anyway. you never know!!

Michael - please tell me when you expect to spin. I hear that you have a gift for clearing the house and I want to show up when there will be a short wait for hot dogs. :itsok:

;)

lol, you're prob right, it mighht only take 5 mins, but I don't care. It's going to feel really good when I stick it in, may only take 2 min, but rest asured, I'll make up for all the missed time when we get home

a white man telling a cuban he has a small penis...NOW THATS COMEDY...;)

Michael - please tell me when you expect to spin. I hear that you have a gift for clearing the house and I want to show up when there will be a short wait for hot dogs. :itsok:

;)

just make sure you don't hit any cars when you pull up into my driveway :)

i appologize as well...

no way you can get out of it that easy, you ruined a perfectly great thread about how great I am, and I'll out fuck any of you pricks as well, I'm talkin' every which way til sunday, let me at dem bitches!

j/k, I mean the part about y'all being pricks and all, the rest is still true ;)

no way you can get out of it that easy, you ruined a perfectly great thread about how great I am, and I'll out fuck any of you pricks as well, I'm talkin' every which way til sunday, let me at dem bitches!

j/k, I mean the part about y'all being pricks and all, the rest is still true

nice....:laugh: