Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Advice

Originally posted by bastardino:

I have met a number of people online, including this board. Total people met = 17 total people I had sex with = 0. cwm36.gif

I'm really not sure about this, he seems really nice but I've seen the news and I know whats out there....

------------------

hippity-hop

Oh Jesus What A Luxury

www.hippity-hop.com

Sure. . . Just make it a group thing. This way if he is not what he seems, at least you will not be alone. If he doesn't agree with you idea of making plans with you and say a friend. . . well then - DON'T GO.

People pretty much understand this stuff today. It's good to be careful though. You never know.

Good Luck! cwm32.gif

PeAcE & LoVe

cwm38.gifcwm38.gif

------------------

CoSmic Karma Productions

e-mail: cosmic.karma@lycos.com

"MUSIC. . . MAKES THE PEOPLE. . . COME TOGETHER"

Haven't done it myself, but do know some people who have had success with it. If you get along with the person on-line that's great. You should be able to get along with the person off-line as well. Have you seen a pic of this person. I know people can send fake pics, but if this person wants to meet you they will probably be honest about the pic. Dinner can't hurt. You might wish to try some shorter type of visit. A coffee or something, that way if things go poorly, you don't have to put up with it for very long. If thing work, then you can suggest dinner or a walk or something... whatever. Just make sure the first time you meet is realtively public, it's ultimately safer...

Good luck. Hope it works out for you.

cwm7.gif

Originally posted by Precious:

Sure. . . Just make it a group thing. This way if he is not what he seems, at least you will not be alone. If he doesn't agree with you idea of making plans with you and say a friend. . . well then - DON'T GO.

People pretty much understand this stuff today. It's good to be careful though. You never know.

Good Luck! cwm32.gif

PeAcE & LoVe

cwm38.gifcwm38.gif

Thank you so much, it seems really innocent but he did want us to be alone! I am new to this whole thing, but I think I might just bite the bullet and go for it! He might be the one (god I hope so)!

------------------

hippity-hop

Oh Jesus What A Luxury

www.hippity-hop.com

i met rob because i needed a <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> . . . and he and i kept emailing each other, etc., and started talking on the phone, and eventually i was like "come over." so he did . . . and we hung out a couple more times . . .

and i am absolutely totally always and forever in love with him. biggrin.gif

(i know i'm a big loser, but i'm happier than ever, so screw you all if you can't appreciate that! wink.gif)

just be careful!!!!

i've met so many people from this board . . and you never know . . .

Dinner in a public place seems safe enough . . . you could always have some friends go along and sit at a different table but where they can watch for anything weird going on . . . but if you feel you need to be that cautious, then maybe you shouldn't go.

i'd say give it a shot . . smile.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

Originally posted by brandie:

i met rob because i needed a <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> </A> . . . and he and i kept emailing each other, etc., and started talking on the phone, and eventually i was like "come over." so he did . . . and we hung out a couple more times . . .

and i am absolutely totally always and forever in love with him. biggrin.gif

(i know i'm a big loser, but i'm happier than ever, so screw you all if you can't appreciate that! wink.gif)

just be careful!!!!

i've met so many people from this board . . and you never know . . .

Dinner in a public place seems safe enough . . . you could always have some friends go along and sit at a different table but where they can watch for anything weird going on . . . but if you feel you need to be that cautious, then maybe you shouldn't go.

i'd say give it a shot . . smile.gif

luv,

brandie

This is what I dream of!

------------------

hippity-hop

Oh Jesus What A Luxury

www.hippity-hop.com

Im sorry but you guys are retarded. Meeting someone online isn't any more dangerous than meeting someone in a club, giving them your phone # and then going out on a date with them one on one. IN fact it's safer. you already know a few things about the person, hopefully you've talked on the phone. ALthough, i do know that most guys that look for girls online can't find one in real life. me for example cwm36.gifcwm36.gif

I have to disagree with you on this one. I feel that meeting a person online IS different. . . mainly because words are a lot louder than than actions. If you meet someone face to face, you get the "1st impression" about a person. Online. . . you get the impression they want to give you. . . not necessarily how they are.

So yes. . .it CAN be more dangerous than meeting a person in a club. . . not to mention a club is considered a public place.

Just my opinion. Good luck Sweetie & enjoy. .just follow your gut feeling!

If you feel it's innocent than it probably is.

~PeAcE & LoVe~

cwm38.gifcwm38.gif Precious cwm38.gifcwm38.gif

PS - Let me know how it goes!! cwm32.gif

------------------

CoSmic Karma Productions

e-mail: cosmic.karma@lycos.com

"MUSIC. . . MAKES THE PEOPLE. . . COME TOGETHER"

I'd also have to say that internet dating cumz with it's own particular risks. Of the nasty people who prey on other people, some are most comfortable using the internet. Obviously, it's the smallest minority of people you'd ever meet online, just like "real life". It's just always good to be careful. Good luck, hippity-hop. Maybe you're finding someone nice!

You have to be careful..if you want ..meet him in a group..let's say your friends and his friends if you wnat to meet him then meet him.. but in a crowded place...Be careful..I can't stress that enough.. Alot of sick assholes out there.

------------------

------------------------@

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

smile2.gif

"One is not born a woman, one becomes one."

- Simone de Beauvoir