Clubplanet Nightlife Community

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

simmer down Alex!!! geez......im down to try a new spot, sushi park it is then :D

i keeeeeeeeeel you :gang:

j/k j/k

ah so this thing isn't anytime soon huh? well let me know in advance, last minute stuff kills me if i'm already busy, bleh, and if I recall you said you drop good stuff on the decks, maybe i'll pick up a trick or two from you.

i keeeeeeeeeel you :gang:

j/k j/k

ah so this thing isn't anytime soon huh? well let me know in advance, last minute stuff kills me if i'm already busy, bleh, and if I recall you said you drop good stuff on the decks, maybe i'll pick up a trick or two from you.

its not too far away.....its on friday june 18th........come through a drop me off a demo.....im really looking for all the unearthed talent that wouldnt get a shot cuz of the fucking politics of clubland. my dream is to start a really big party that just revolves around all types of house, trance, breaks, ect. ect. i think it would be a huge sucess and we could bring the great nightlife scene back to nyc instead of this bullshit these days

its not too far away.....its on friday june 18th........come through a drop me off a demo.....im really looking for all the unearthed talent that wouldnt get a shot cuz of the fucking politics of clubland. my dream is to start a really big party that just revolves around all types of house, trance, breaks, ect. ect. i think it would be a huge sucess and we could bring the great nightlife scene back to nyc instead of this bullshit these days

well the day i can perfectly beat match without thinking too hard about it and rewindin my record, i'll get back to ya, i haven't practiced seriously in monhts, bah. I need a better record selection, something funk.

Glowgirls b/f is pretty good with the Techno, when he gets a demo i'll let you in on it.

nybeauty...bring it, rowr :bounce: ....... :aaah:

LOL, funny thing he already saw a preview of how i get when im upset but i wasnt upset w/ him

nothing worse than seeing a latin female get all worked up :aaah: but man can they sure make it up later :makeout: its a fuckin double edged sword indeed.

Yah so i'll def mark on my Calendar the 18th o june