Clubplanet Nightlife Community

club & drinking age in Europe?

From what I hear, the drinking age in like the UK and France is pretty lenient right? Like I'm 17, would I be able to order a beer at a bar or wine at dinner?

I'm also wondering, is it the same sorta relaxed age requirements for clubs in like Paris or London? Would I be able to get in? Anybody, with like first hand experience or who lives there, know? Thnx

From what I hear, the drinking age in like the UK and France is pretty lenient right? Like I'm 17, would I be able to order a beer at a bar or wine at dinner?

I'm also wondering, is it the same sorta relaxed age requirements for clubs in like Paris or London? Would I be able to get in? Anybody, with like first hand experience or who lives there, know? Thnx

I'll let you know that as long as you don't act like a punter :vomit2: from the start.. just about ne1 can have a drink. Remember, don't act like the typical American ne where you go. Having a drink and getting shit faced are 2 different ideals. Enjoy your trip and have a pleasant time.

• 2 weeks later...

the legal age for club enty and drinkin here in england is 18, ive been getting in clubs for quite few years now and being able t buy drink, am only 18 nw. wen ya in the club yal get served, but ya dont wanna be it known that your not 18, yano ? but, in my opinion the clubs dnt really care for age, their gettin cash so.........sum clubs myt be 21 age barrier, but yal B fine a reckon!

have fun :-)

• 4 weeks later...

in germany you can do pretty much everything acept driving once ya 16. :bounce: there some clubs that check ids and you have to be 18, because by the law you leave the club at midnight and since most clubs are too lasy to check the ids at midnight again they wont let you in. but when you dont look like teen they might not even check it.

if go to berlin it shouldnt be a prob at all, because if they dont let you in just go to the next ones there tons of it....

hope you enjoye europe. let us now how it was.....

greetz the german-chic

• 2 weeks later...

In Spain, you have to be 18 to drink and to enter clubs. Although there are many clubs that offer two sessions; one for teenagers and one for the twentysomethings and over... They are pretty lenient though, as long as you have an ID, $$$$ and you look good, you're pretty much guaranteed entry.