Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Concering the BBQ

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

I"m not going, i'm simply too good for it, however I wanted to warn yous, NOT TO LET MATAS BRING THE GRILL!!!!!!!!!!

NEVER SEND A CUBAN TO DO A MANS JOB!!!!!

PEOPLE WERE LAUGHING AT US AT THE MARLINS GAME BECAUSE OF THE GRILL HE BROUGHT. I FELT LIKE I WAS IN DADE COUNTY!!!

Guest saleen351
(As The Saleen is sitting on his ass)

The Saleen: Matas. Go get me a beer.

Matas: OK

he knows his roll....

and obeys the laws of land, which dictate Italians rule!

Guest saleen351
did u see the part where i rubbed my spic nuts on drink hole? he "tea bagged" me and didnt even know it...

all i know is, you and jew, ripped guymans kids pants, and hit him in the head 3 times with the ball...

and what was up with meli, who kept asking me if I brougth italian sausage.... keep your women in line matas!!!!!!

come on Lola...ur better than that...i cant believe u have slipped down this far on the beer rung...even Saleen's bro and DUI were making fun of Saleen...tisk tisk...

Guyman drinks it, so that makes it okay ;)

Actually, BUSCH LITE is my favorite beer... its only $4.89 a six pack :pint:

Guyman drinks it, so that makes it okay

Actually, BUSCH LITE is my favorite beer... its only $4.89 a six pack :pint:

Guyman shops at Walmart for his wife and kids and eats Motza Balls....look who ur talking about here...at the tailgate he wasnt drinking Old Milwauk (he said it wasnt Kosher)...anyways, Miller Light for me....:tongue:

Guyman shops at Walmart for his wife and kids and eats Motza Balls....look who ur talking about here...at the tailgate he wasnt drinking Old Milwauk (he said it wasnt Kosher)...anyways, Miller Light for me....:tongue:

yeah true..

walmart does suck.... lol

Well I'm staying off the beers for now anyway.. just hand me some Kettle One and call it a day ;)

Guest saleen351

fucking guyman, with his hebrew jew national hot dogs... A REAL MAN EATS NATHANS OR BOARS HEAD HOT DOGS AND COOKS THEM ON A REAL GRILL WHILE DRINKING A NICE BREW DOG LIKE OM!!

btw, it's truely a myth that OM is a shitty beer, it's really good.. and wins best beer every year... at 3 bucks a sixer, i'm happy.

fucking guyman, with his hebrew jew national hot dogs... A REAL MAN EATS NATHANS OR BOARS HEAD HOT DOGS AND COOKS THEM ON A REAL GRILL WHILE DRINKING A NICE BREW DOG LIKE OM!!

btw, it's truely a myth that OM is a shitty beer, it's really good.. and wins best beer every year... at 3 bucks a sixer, i'm happy.

Wait until I give you a Kogels hotdog biiiiatch :pint:

You do this everytime we have a BBQ,....Make a post concerning the BBQ and announce you're to good for them and you're not showing up, blah blah blah.

Well, I'm welcoming you to my BBQ, to my home. I'll willing to give you another chance to see what you're all about. If you don't come, oh well, but I offerd and know that I'm going to have a good time.