Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Abortion Unconstitutional

I got a question how exactly would someone argue that abortion is unconstitutional? So that a the supreme court would over turn abortion on constitutional grounds.... what would the argument be.

any thoughts?

Simple. It's a woman's body and the government has absolutely no right to tell a woman what to do with her body.

If you are against abortion (I'm not assuming you are), please consider the plight of a 9 year old girl who was raped and inseminated by a pedophile who made her pregnant and forced to have the baby by her own government and the catholic church until a court stepped in and allowed her to have the abortion anyhow.

http://www.lifesite.net/ldn/2003/feb/03021802.html

http://www.sweenytod.com/rno/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=549

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/global/news/viewer.asp?ID=319

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/2817051.stm

http://www.poe-news.com/stories.php?poeurlid=18434

If this was your daughter, would you force her to go through the pregnancy and putting her life at risk by doing so?

Roe v. Wade will never be reversed and what happened to that little girl is one of many reasons why abortion must remain constitutional.

For anyone to say that abortion must be outlawed despite what happened to this little girl is sick in the head. People like them should not reproduce. I can imagine what they would do if their own preteen daughter who hasn't grown out of playing with Barbies yet gets raped and impregnated by some pedo.

I didn't ask why abortion should be legal. I asked what the argument would be for banning abortion under the constitution...

I happen to be reluctantly pro-choice by the way (necessary evil)

Im asking for some balanced thoughtful discourse

I didn't ask why abortion should be legal. I asked what the argument would be for banning abortion under the constitution...

I happen to be reluctantly pro-choice by the way (necessary evil)

Im asking for some balanced thoughtful discourse

I'm pro choice too.

Hmmm...is that something the pro-lifers are suggesting? Thats a good question though...I have no ideas. Unless there is something in the constitution that explicitly bans taking life unless for self defence I can't see how it would fly. Even then, if a woman's life was in danger she could say she needs abortion for "self-defence" ie, one's survival.

Simple. It's a woman's body and the government has absolutely no right to tell a woman what to do with her body.

If you are against abortion (I'm not assuming you are), please consider the plight of a 9 year old girl who was raped and inseminated by a pedophile who made her pregnant and forced to have the baby by her own government and the catholic church until a court stepped in and allowed her to have the abortion anyhow.

http://www.lifesite.net/ldn/2003/feb/03021802.html

http://www.sweenytod.com/rno/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=549

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/global/news/viewer.asp?ID=319

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/2817051.stm

http://www.poe-news.com/stories.php?poeurlid=18434

If this was your daughter, would you force her to go through the pregnancy and putting her life at risk by doing so?

Roe v. Wade will never be reversed and what happened to that little girl is one of many reasons why abortion must remain constitutional.

For anyone to say that abortion must be outlawed despite what happened to this little girl is sick in the head. People like them should not reproduce. I can imagine what they would do if their own preteen daughter who hasn't grown out of playing with Barbies yet gets raped and impregnated by some pedo.

one case of a little girl is outragious to argue because most abortions happen because of irresponsibility not rape.

and in 50 years this will be the same as gay marriage we will look back and think why the fuck were we wasting our time on a problem that is so simple to solve.

Well ... in defense of pro-lifers ... we have the right to "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" do we not? abortion robs the unborn child of their constitutionally protected right to life

and don't argue when exactly human life begins because at one point you were nothing but an inseminated egg. arent you glad your mother didnt kill you then?

I am deffinitely pro-choice, I dont want anyone telling me what to do and/or not to do with my body...at all.

While I don't believe in using abortion as a birth control method, in certain cases....as deemed necessary by the female in question, is necessary to have access to. I won't list the reasons, cuz that is no one's business but the individual.

I am everyday thankful, that I am not a single mother, having a man I wouldn't want part of my life...being part of my life, forever...because no man I ever have a child with would ever abandon his creation (in part) cuz i would hunt the muther fucker down...and make him be responsible...and i am glad i don't have to resort to that...just extra baggage i'm happy not to have....very happy.

Otherwise, when the government can provide, adequate housing, nutrition and safety for these "unplanned" and "unwanted" children...then maybe they have the slight right to open their hipocritical mouths. From what I have witnessed so far, they absolutely have no right to do this, AND neither do these catholic organizations...I have seen children go to bed hungry and scared....so they need to fuck off....or work on the other issues in question.

That is my 2 cents worth.

* in addition, the "procedure" is not a pleasant one. Anyone can vouge for that. In France there is a "pill", which will not be made available here because our government officials are mostly men, rich men...who don't know shit about what women go through. I myself, when I had a "scare" my asshole was told....we flying to France..........cuz I ain't ready. Thankfully, it was just a scare....and we didn't need to go to France for that purpose, because I was NOT going through the dreadful thing here...humiliateing, degrading.....and no, single motherhood is certainly not easy in this or any country.....and I would rather bring up NO child, than a hungry, abused and neglected unwanted child--turning into an angry adult.

That is just my view.

* in addition, the "procedure" is not a pleasant one. Anyone can vouge for that. In France there is a "pill", which will not be made available here because our government officials are mostly men, rich men...who don't know shit about what women go through. I myself, when I had a "scare" my asshole was told....we flying to France..........cuz I ain't ready. Thankfully, it was just a scare....and we didn't need to go to France for that purpose, because I was NOT going through the dreadful thing here...humiliateing, degrading.....and no, single motherhood is certainly not easy in this or any country.....and I would rather bring up NO child, than a hungry, abused and neglected unwanted child--turning into an angry adult.

you make no sense you are a dumb fuck, seriously

adopt a fuckin kid if you want one that bad adopt one

We're so Off topic this isn't supposed to be a debate about abortions or reasons abortion should be made unconstitutional... This wasn't meant to be a soap box. but I shouldn't expect anything more than talking points.

* in addition, the "procedure" is not a pleasant one. Anyone can vouge for that. In France there is a "pill", which will not be made available here because our government officials are mostly men, rich men...who don't know shit about what women go through.

:clap::bowdown::clap:

* in addition, the "procedure" is not a pleasant one. Anyone can vouge for that. In France there is a "pill", which will not be made available here because our government officials are mostly men, rich men...who don't know shit about what women go through.

actually you can get RU-480 (or whatever number it is) over here, but by perscription only

no OTC availability though, thanks in part to the "family values" crowd

Well ... in defense of pro-lifers ... we have the right to "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" do we not? abortion robs the unborn child of their constitutionally protected right to life

its a bit of leap to ban abortion with that though. to make that leap, significant judicial activism would be required by the judges.....which a lot of conservatives despise. I dont even think Scalia or Rhenquist would sign on to that one.

What about the guys? This is cheap talk!

yes the same applies for guys ... sex makes babies that what it does. If you're not ready to deal with the consequences then you shouldn't be doing it. The same goes for just about everything.

I dont think we should all out ban abortion, but there needs to be more limits to it then what there is. I mean girls are using it as birth control, and that's just not right. In that case normal mentioned, yea, that's fine, we don't need rape genes running around.

its a bit of leap to ban abortion with that though. to make that leap, significant judicial activism would be required by the judges.....which a lot of conservatives despise. I dont even think Scalia or Rhenquist would sign on to that one.

one case of a little girl is outragious to argue because most abortions happen because of irresponsibility not rape.

Translation:

Abortion should be outlawed no matter what the circumstances are, even if it involves a child getting raped and impregnated by either irresponisbility or rape. Even if my own preteen daughter gets raped or has sex irresponsibly, thus getting pregnant as a result, I will make her have the baby anyway. I want to save a life, not take one so I'll save the fetus and put my own daughters' life at risk doing so.

The point is, even 9 year olds can get pregnant. If this was your daughter, would you force her to go through the pregnancy and have the baby at the same time putting both the life of the baby and your own daughter at risk? Would you reconsidering abortions then? Her plight drives home a valid point to the reason why abortion will never be outlawed in the US. What right has the government have telling a female what to do with her body?

and in 50 years this will be the same as gay marriage we will look back and think why the fuck were we wasting our time on a problem that is so simple to solve.

How? By denying equal rights to women and gays?