Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm 10 minutes away from a world class wild fire!!!

funketeer

As soon as I finished the project that had me stranded from CP for almost a month, I got on a plane and headed for Sta Fe, New Mexico (my favorite hide-out) I'm here right now, visiting some friends...the city of Santa Fe is surrounded by some of the most beautiful forests you'd ever seen...right now, weather is warm and dry...with the ocational shower...showers leave drops of water on leaves and serve as magnifying glasses that can easily start a wild fire, as is the case of what's going on right now...a big-ass fire broke out the day after I got here and the images on TV are incredible...the wind is blowing the smoke on a different direction from where I am, but yesterday we woke up and had to wash the car because ashes had rain all over...Dante's Inferno if you will.

:flame::flame::woah::shake:

As soon as I finished the project that had me stranded from CP for almost a month, I got on a plane and headed for Sta Fe, New Mexico (my favorite hide-out) I'm here right now, visiting some friends...the city of Santa Fe is surrounded by some of the most beautiful forests you'd ever seen...right now, weather is warm and dry...with the ocational shower...showers leave drops of water on leaves and serve as magnifying glasses that can easily start a wild fire, as is the case of what's going on right now...a big-ass fire broke out the day after I got here and the images on TV are incredible...the wind is blowing the smoke on a different direction from where I am, but yesterday we woke up and had to wash the car because ashes had rain all over...Dante's Inferno if you will.

:flame::flame::woah::shake:

Take pics! :idea:

of course you like it there, more spics for you to fit in with your lack of english..

you should come and check it out, there's lots of balding middle age men with beer bellies who still live with a roommate...but are straight ;)