Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone ever drink trumpet flower tea?

well, a kid here in miami did and the cops came and arrested him for being disorderly in public. when he got to the jail, the kid was totally beat up. the cops said he did it to himself - tripping out and hitting his head against the plexiglass but the kids family says the cops beat him to death.

BTW last year another kid who drank the same thing cut off his dick and tongue.

anyone had an adventure with this funky juice?

my girl used to be a ER nurse, one day a whole Edison (the power company) crew came in totally wigged out, they were totally delusional and it took two dozen cops to get the four of them into the ER.

Apparently one of them talked the others into trying this weed growing by the side of the road. After a bit they didnt feel anything and tried some more.

a few hours later they were found playing in a field by their truck and someone called the cops.

the weed.. datura aka angel trumpet...

:werd: ill experiment in small doese and see what it does :bounce::bounce:

well, i drank some once (half a glass) & i had a great time but a couple of my firends really lost it. they drank a whole glass & 1 ended up wandering around ultra alone for 4 hours. 2 were lost in time.....caught between yesterday & today. 1 was call'n out to his dog which was at home & we were in a parking lot & outta no where would yell out Uno! i would never do it again once i saw it listed on a most poisonous planets poster. & drink'n too much can kill you or make u lose ur marbles completely.

well, i drank some once (half a glass) & i had a great time but a couple of my firends really lost it. they drank a whole glass & 1 ended up wandering around ultra alone for 4 hours. 2 were lost in time.....caught between yesterday & today. 1 was call'n out to his dog which was at home & we were in a parking lot & outta no where would yell out Uno! i would never do it again once i saw it listed on a most poisonous planets poster. & drink'n too much can kill you or make u lose ur marbles completely.

That's some crazeee shit! Def not my cup o tea :yuck:

• 2 weeks later...