Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies, do you find it normal that......

FlipsSOE

i had a one night stand with a girl over a year ago, and we still talk?? it happened last spring, she lives pretty far in jersey. cherry hill i believe, near philly. in fact, she goes to school philly. i'm not sure how it happened, but one night, she drives all the way up here. we fuck like 5 times. prob best sex i've ever had. god it was amazing. anyway, we talk about 1-2 times a month. we have great convo, we call each other. it's very strange. we'll leave each other messages, and talk for half hour- 1 hour every time. i've never seen her since. i've made it clear i don't wanna drive all the way out there, and she's made the same thing clear. but why can i not get this girl out of my head, and out of my life. not that i want to. am i holding onto a fantasy?? i mean, i've been with other girls since, even went out with a girl since. but i don't know, why am i carrying on this "long-distance, no contact" relationship, 15-16 months later?? :splat:

i had a one night stand with a girl over a year ago, and we still talk?? it happened last spring, she lives pretty far in jersey. cherry hill i believe, near philly. in fact, she goes to school philly. i'm not sure how it happened, but one night, she drives all the way up here. we fuck like 5 times. prob best sex i've ever had. god it was amazing. anyway, we talk about 1-2 times a month. we have great convo, we call each other. it's very strange. we'll leave each other messages, and talk for half hour- 1 hour every time. i've never seen her since. i've made it clear i don't wanna drive all the way out there, and she's made the same thing clear. but why can i not get this girl out of my head, and out of my life. not that i want to. am i holding onto a fantasy?? i mean, i've been with other girls since, even went out with a girl since. but i don't know, why am i carrying on this "long-distance, no contact" relationship, 15-16 months later?? :splat:

is she rediculously hott ??

I don't think it's strange at all, I have a few I still talk to like that....

some wasn't just once...but, it just wasn't "relationship" reasons to stay together, but friendship wise was ok.

It's normal, and actually, quite healthy. It means neither of your egos got in the way of stuff....and friendship can remain.

pretty cool actually. :beer:

**the only suggestion I have, though...is...if this sort of thing (friendship) bothers the person you are currently with....the person's feelings you with, has to come first.

that is just how I feel about the situation, in my amateur psychological view of it. :):hat::beer:

**the only suggestion I have, though...is...if this sort of thing (friendship) bothers the person you are currently with....the person's feelings you with, has to come first.

that is just how I feel about the situation, in my amateur psychological view of it. :):hat::beer:

muzikchick, i hate it when u make sense. please go back to speaking jibberish and making absolutely no sense. i like you better that way.

I know with gas prices the way they are, these liasons would become increasingly impractical. I think it'd be in your best intrests to find a 1/2-way point between the 2 of you, a roach motel of some sorts with hourly rates (to greater facilitate the economics of this) and go meet there for sex on an as-needed basis.

It's the only practical solution to this problem.

ou812, thank u. atleast, you provided reason- gas is a bitch. you throw in tolls all the way out there and gas, and your talking 50 bucks maybe round trip.... it'd prob be better taking the amtrack, and less of a hassle. yeah, she was pretty hot. and yeah, i wish she would drive up again. i'd even give her gas money this time, and even pay for the condoms this go round, lol.

p.s.--men required to supply their own suit of armor, otherwise....it ain't happening....sorry. God didn't give me the equiptment for that, therefore, I don't pay for that....and if I ain't in love....

...........................nevermind.

Guest gabo
muzikchick, i hate it when u make sense. please go back to speaking jibberish and making absolutely no sense. i like you better that way.

jibberish rocks

konkur!