Clubplanet Nightlife Community

One thing I must say..

Candy

It's a buisiness (law enforcement) which generates big bucks (lawyers, fines , seziours , encareceration etc) , and think about it , without it there would be sooooooooo much more unemployed veterans .

They say that law enforcment jobs will grow by 20 % until 2007 .

-->POLICING state in progress

:aaah:

It's a buisiness (law enforcement) which generates big bucks (lawyers, fines , seziours , encareceration etc) , and think about it , without it there would be sooooooooo much more unemployed veterans .

They say that law enforcment jobs will grow by 20 % until 2007 .

-->POLICING state in progress

:aaah:

I completely understand that it's a business and that they gotta do what they gotta do, but for fuck sakes, stop harming innocent people!! And then they ask why we hate them so much? The system is fucked

..don't forget that this country was founded by PURISTS ( aka prudes ) and other undesirables from europe and elsewhere . *Saleen witch hunt.

What you consider innocent & harmless ( and i agree with you ) , is the devil/immoral to them ...and they fuck us up if they can . . . sad but true sweety . :mad:

it seems like every one i talk to lately without some direction in life is goin to cop school :yuck:

they all can't be "cool",they do there job on important crime,

but there job is to "enforece the law" what ever the law may be....hey, its there job and that what they do, there are some that are nice some are dicks,some are corrupt,

to get that pay check, they do what there told, and what there trained to do.....which is for the "well being of the public".

i'm not for the "undercover" though, thats sneaky

i don't need to run into cops on a daily basis, for plenty of unstateable reasons, but seeing them does make me feel safer, sometimes, or nervous, depending on the situation