Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Att: Gambitx

Fri work

Sat rest

Goin to the hamptons on Sun to see JP. Sleeping there, then Mon eating, chillin', shopping in Southhampton and you???

that sounds good.

I want to go to Roxy tonight but it's been soooo long since iv'e been there that i don't even know the street address of that venue n e more.

So mostly likely Rox 2nite..

And tomorrow is up in the air..i could really care less.. b/c it seems like the weather will suck nuts ... so i'm not trying to get too excited over n e thing.

but my friends want me to go to the shore with them somewhere in NJ.. n0t sure which sure..

But i maybe goin' to Merge or Temps either Sat and Sunday hopefully Surf Club or DJ's. ...Last year this time i was at a chess tournament. so i do want to go out and enjoy to make up for that. LOL.

"Last year this time i was at a chess tournament. so i do want to go out and enjoy to make up for that. "

That's using your noggin--I'd love to learn--is the game difficult?

Easy to learn difficult to master. It's a nice passing time game.. it really doesn't appeal to alot of people, b/c it's boring. And can be very comptetive and not rewarding. And it also takes such a long time, unless you play speed chess... and most people don't know chess enough to play good speed chess.

Unfortunetly i've already been playing long enough to appreciate it the way i do.. but at times i wish i never got started.

BeyondBalder Dash is fun. it's a board game that can be played with a group of people. I kick ass in it.