Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>> producers, musicians, singers, songwriters, rmxers, etc

djkable

(or even people aspiring to be any of the above mentioned)

just completed a new phase of planetNEXUS.

if you don't know what this is, i built an online global music collaboration a couple of years ago. the "NEXUS" part stands for Never Ending Xchange of Underground Sounds. until now, it's been semi-private, with only about 20 members. but now i'm opening it to all who would like to participate.

this is how it works...

you collaborate on projects with other members via the Project forums. file exchange is done underneath the site with an ftp server. this is NOT, i repeat, NOT a place to exchange copyrighted music. this is a place of creativity....only original material is allowed.

new features:

- we used to use ezboards (GRRR!), but i've since replaced that two-year-running POS with a brand new set of forums that run much smoother and have a much easier interface.

- new ftp server that i run on my personal private network.

- "Selections" section will now be able to hold more completed songs so members can have their completed works displayed, and can link to them from elsewhere on the internet.

many of you have a load of incomplete material that you just don't know what to do with...i know i do. or maybe you just need an environment that fosters creativity. or maybe you don't know the first thing about creating or recording music of any style, and need to be steered in the right direction. many great collaborations have already been built on these needs here already. personally, i have to say that it's a more than interesting feeling when you finish a track with the combined efforts of others across the globe, yet haven't physically met them in person.

so...pack some good vibes and positive outlooks, and click your way over to planetNEXUS and join the fun...

take care...

-kable