Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ººATTN: ALLºº

wut is everyone doin on new years eve? wanna do something together? like after the ball drops etc (cuz alot of us want to be with fam. and all that)....discuss...perhaps we can dance the night away...together! cwm7.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

I don't give a fuck if its dark or not! I'm harder than ME tryin' to park a dodge....when I'm drunk as FUCK, right next to a humongus truck, in a 2 car garage!

Jumpin' the gun there a tad, don't ya think, Trippin?

Although, I am up for it, even thought I have never been out on a meet up. You guys all sound like you have such a great time. I am enraged with jealousy. Not really, but it sounds sweet.

------------------

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery, today is a gift...that is why we call it the present"

yeah man! you should def come out for a dinner. i went for the first time this past week, and i am gonna always do it.....its awesome. keep this post alive. its a bit early i guess...but at the same time, you can never be too early for new years

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

I don't give a fuck if its dark or not! I'm harder than ME tryin' to park a dodge....when I'm drunk as FUCK, right next to a humongus truck, in a 2 car garage!

<bump!>

------------------

<butt bump>

------------------

<<<<bumpin bumpin bumpin bumpin bumpin>>>>

heh heh.....keep this post up twards the front for more ideas! cwm7.gif

------------------

HELL YEAH i must say i had a great time hanging with everyone this past thurs....i cant WAIT for the next dinner.

------------------