Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can Someone Tell This Board Why Kul Junkee ...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I once found an incredible recipe for potato salad on CJ...other than that, the place is low rent.

:bounce:

Yeah right, Clubplanet only WISHES it could be as good as cj.

This site is so jealous, it won't even let you write out the site's full name. How juvenile

So much higher class than the crap that's on here

This site is so jealous, it won't even let you write out the site's full name. How juvenile

here we go :rolleyes:

you are high class enough to sign up here just to start shit :rolleyes:

please do yourself a favor and go away

what a fucking lame post...how old are you? 12....

Wow! you where so overcome .that you decided to make two, of the only posts you have ever made on CP today. . where have you been since you registered 08-2003?? well nevermind.. I'm beside myself in admiration. we miss you come back and visit us again soon. ya hear.. :)

Wow! you where so overcome .that you decided to make two, of the only posts you have ever made on CP today. . where have you been since you registered 08-2003?? well nevermind.. I'm beside myself in admiration. we miss you come back and visit us again soon. ya hear.. :)

:laugh:

This is what makes Clubplanet so "great"

All the clever people on here :bigfinge:

Ah yeah, I registered last year and saw how ghetto this place was and never came back

Samsara, why don't you go back to your oh-so-sanitized and stale website and write a review of how small your dick is, bitch!!! :finger:

ps. and don't you fucking call us clever ever again!!! :mad:

does anyone know what "clever" means? :blank:

wowowowowow ...

Guys, as much as I respect your opinions ... and in this case I realize this is more about making fun without any sourness ... I still would ask you to please respect our friends at CJ ... as many of you would want to know the outcome of what happened in the sending of documents to the peeps at Ego Trip.

I wanted an answer for something "weird" enuff that had happened and Dan was kind to answer it as a "probable" mistake when sending to print ... hopefully Nick will be able to review where the problem originated ... and make sure it doesn't happen again ...

You know ... there are very few clubs doing something for the EDM scene in South Florida ... and Privilege is for sure in the handful that do.

Peace,

MD

Marco, we al know in here that all jokes poked at CJ are exactly that...jokes!

But one thing I will say is that if someone can't take or recognize a joke (for that matter) what's the whole point of working on the entertainment industry...that's how I see night clubs...entertainment...everyone needs to have a bit of sense of humour...try to make clubbing a serious thing and the joke is on you.

peace

El Funko Loko

Guest saleen351

it wasn't even cjs fault, yet you had to act like trailer park trash.. MD, i hope you understand, come oct, your options for staying in the club biz all are going bye bye...

Your mouth and your attitude have ruined you in this town, every major jock and player doesn't like you. You have business skills on par with koky's photoshop skills... I knew the reason why it wasn't on there, but I don't work for cj, but a simple email would have done the trick, not some public bashing designed to draw attention. it's called low rent.

Atleast have the respect to go on their board and post about it. dade county always comes through with people who have no skills.

it's going to suck when crobar, dade and lp, pull out a list of djs, and they divide them up, then sobe is really over and you and privilage have no chance. oct is right around the corner, and none of the new clubs want some cheesy deep house, spanish speaking only latin america fag fest.

btw, what ever come back you have, I won't read it, but know this, the big boys are laughing at you, and can't wait to crush you. this isn't argentina, welcome to American Capitalism...

good luck