Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My friends suck nuts

sorry to say then its YOUR OWN FAULT.You have legs use them.

I know, I kn0w, I know... many a many times i have gone to clubs by myself and had the best time. I actually like goin' out by myself for the most part...

Your right. My friends not goin' is a lame excuse.. But i still had to wake up early today is part of the reason y i diddn't go.. Grrrr.

actually this is karisma, under bassboy's name, i'm too lazy to switch.. but yeah, i totally feel you gambitx, i've been in similar situations myself. I've never gone out by myself but i don't really think i would mind... my only thing is that i'm a girl and i'm a little skeptical about trapesing all over the city by myself, especially in a club..

..and i live by platinum too so i COMPLETELY understand your bitterness towards going there as opposed to Roxy!!!

sorry to say Roxy was fun!!!! the music was sooooooo good. I couldn't stop dancing the entire time. I love the track Girls Can be Cruel too, so I was super excited when Danny spun it.. it was great hearing him on the mic too.. reminded me of Arc days.

I can feel your pain. Most of my friends hate big clubs and would rather go to a dive irish bar. I'm ok with that sometimes but most of the time I'd rather he pounding house music and a good vibe. Last night being a perfect example, went to some dive bar in Queens (where I live) rather than the Roxy. O well, tonight I'll be doing something fun. Not sure where yet tho