Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Xs definetly reinvented itself this weekend!

Hey i just want to thank everyone who came out and supported us this week at XS. I know i had a great time behind the bar serving you guys and i know all you guys had a great time. This party is def something seaside needed and it brings some new flavor to town. see all you guys next week

had a good time this weekend stop by most of the clubs but had to go back to my roots at xs, lance at the door is the man... thanks bro and the staff was as cool as they were in 99 when i was there. music, crowd, decorations... everything was great... i had a blast at merge also but i spent most of sat at xs will deff be back every sat

it was nice meeting every1 thanks fabrizio in the vip pleasure meeting all of the new staff. manny n klutch always stand up guys great programming in the music dept.. keep it going... also i over heard in a few weeks it will no longer be 18 for girls :clap:

ant nero

i agree... music and vibe was great. Wasn't stuck next to some roid infested, sweat dripping beast all night. High expections for this party for the rest of the summer.

Thank you Vic and Jerry. Good time as always.

THANK YOU. HOPE 2 SEE U BACK SOON

JERRYX

i agree... music and vibe was great. Wasn't stuck next to some roid infested, sweat dripping beast all night. High expections for this party for the rest of the summer.

Thank you Vic and Jerry. Good time as always.

Anytime Miguel,

Thanks for your review. Good to see you and everyone from 118 supporting "The Party".

Victor Soto