Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What A Weekend !!!!!!!!

obby

Nice pics Obby. You guys look like you always have a good time. Where are those ocean pictures from? Looks crazy as hell. I heard you guys tore Resort a new bung whole.

:)

Thanks

Those Ocean pictures are from the sand bar off the Tikki Bar in the Florida Keys. This year was the craziest I have ever seen it. It can easily be described as a Mardi Gras but in the middle of the ocean. I have video of this event so I will post it soon.

Dimelo Andrew!!!!!!

Nice hanging with both you and CrazyC on Friday. Hope you guys had a good time. I know you where triping out on the hotties that where there cause I was too.

How was that other club you went to? You guys took off way to early (as soon as we got on). We ended up closing out the place at 4:30 to then take off straight to the Keys.

Is that Jazzy?

Yes that is Jazzy!!!!

Jazzy is SOTUorlando's brother's girlfriend.

this is a very non conservative thing ur pushing on us obby!!!!!!!!!!!!! make up ur mind...ur either with us or against us!!!!!!!!!!! liberals, and liberal lifestyle all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue::laugh::D

Nothing political about my weekend nor these pictures. But then again, it can be one big conspiracy (like the grassy knoll).

:aright: