only 10 youngins came callin for candy

watched house on haunted hill.

why did this year suck!!!

did anyone have a good night/>

------------------

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.djjoshuacarl.com

" TARGET=_blank>www.djjoshuacarl.com

</A> flares.gif

is it me or do the young kids these days NOT know how to celebrate halloween?!?!? when i was a kid we used to buy boxes and boxes of eggs and just go crazy. i wake up this morning and all i see is one lousy broken egg on the sidewalk as im walking to the train!!!

whats this world coming to!!!!!!!!!!

cwm12.gif

Originally posted by petp:

is it me or do the young kids these days NOT know how to celebrate halloween?!?!? when i was a kid we used to buy boxes and boxes of eggs and just go crazy. i wake up this morning and all i see is one lousy broken egg on the sidewalk as im walking to the train!!!

whats this world coming to!!!!!!!!!!

cwm12.gif

I remember having to peel my clothes off before coming in the house..

I saw 3 kids when I was driving home and how pathetic, they were shaving each other on their front lawn..

What is this world coming to !!!!

------------------

------------------------@

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

smile2.gif

"One is not born a woman, one becomes one."

- Simone de Beauvoir

I wasn't able to find the CNYC'ers last night, and my "merry band" of revelers amount to three people -- a friend of mine, her current b/f and an ex. Not exactly the kinda party I had in mind....... frown.gif

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

My Halloween didn't suck ass, my man did--mine!!! hahaha

I remember this holiday sooo different as a kid: (fade to dream sequence)

Plastic costume...Barbie, Wonder Woman, Snow White...you know, the ones that came with that really hard plastic mask, and pvc smock??

Freezing my ass off, cause my mom said to wear sweats or longjohns underneath my costume...but I never wanted to cause it looked too stupid and bulky...

Knocking on neighborhood doors and hearing "oh how cute" or "oooo how scary you look" and "what are you supposed to be?"

Coming home and my DAD confiscating all of our candy....he used to make us spill our bags onto the living room floor for inspeciton. We were not allowed to eat the unwrapped ones, and he would take all the pennies that the cheap bastards would give us, and put them in our family's deer park water bottle full of change!

Eating all my favorite candies untill I would almost puke...Then trading (robbing) my little brother for his good candies and my bad ones.....

WOW... I wish I was 10 again.... cwm38.gif

------------------

mani.gif