Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Sincere.........THANK YOU FROM ........MERGE!!!!!

MEM. DAY WEEKEND WAS

ABSOLUTLY

REALLY

REALLLY

REEEEAAALLLLYYY

SIIIICK!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!AMAZING WEEKEND. hOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED. WE HAVE LOTS MORE TO COME...................

SEE EVERYONE THIS WEEKEND..

FRIDAY @MERGE....JONATHAN PETERS

SATURDAY @MERGE ...RICHIE RYDELL

MEM. DAY WEEKEND WAS

ABSOLUTLY

REALLY

REALLLY

REEEEAAALLLLYYY

SIIIICK!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!AMAZING WEEKEND. hOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED. WE HAVE LOTS MORE TO COME...................

What a great time. Great crowd.

Awesome time all in all!!!

Kosta thank you very much for both nights. I always like Merge. Richie ripped sh*t up both nights. Keep up the good work. George good seing you as well. Didnt see you on Sat though. Marco, sup papa. Good seeing you at Surf and at Merge. Its been a while.

Wish you guys luck in the summer!

Victor Soto

Kosta thank you very much for both nights. I always like Merge. Richie ripped sh*t up both nights. Keep up the good work. George good seing you as well. Didnt see you on Sat though. Marco, sup papa. Good seeing you at Surf and at Merge. Its been a while.

Victor Soto

Victorrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Good seeing you kid.

Great times!!

ITs my boys b-day tonight and Im thinking about doing another Iberia trip!!!

Ill call you later if youre down.

I saw Troy and Anna @ surf Sunday and Anna's like arent you the one from victors b-day...I was like yeah please dont dump your drink on me thanx!!!!!

Victor Soto

Good Seeing you also brotha.

Im a BIG Homebody now. LOL.

Good Luck to you too at XS.

Victorrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Good seeing you kid.

Great times!!

ITs my boys b-day tonight and Im thinking about doing another Iberia trip!!!

Ill call you later if youre down.

I saw Troy and Anna @ surf Sunday and Anna's like arent you the one from victors b-day...I was like yeah please dont dump your drink on me thanx!!!!!

LOL Ana said that. lolol, Hilarious. That will be a classic along with Ernie's phone, haaaaaa. Hit me up. I still need to catch up with sleep.

Victor Soto

george & kosta - thanks for the hookup, the shots and everything... merge was outta control this weekend!!

and kosta, thanks once again for putting up with my drunken debauchery the week before lol.

this friday can't come soon enough.

george & kosta - thanks for the hookup, the shots and everything... merge was outta control this weekend!!

and kosta, thanks once again for putting up with my drunken debauchery the week before lol.

this friday can't come soon enough.

dont sweat it!!!

lol you were too funny...hey its a great way to make an impression...the entire staff rememerbs you!!!!

I hear ya on friday...is it thursday yet!!!!

MEM. DAY WEEKEND WAS

ABSOLUTLY

REALLY

REALLLY

REEEEAAALLLLYYY

SIIIICK!

my first time down to the jersey shore was a memorable one.. went to merge both nights.. had a blast.. i was loving it when richie started throwing some trance in at the end of saturdya night.. good times.. ill be back for jp this friday