Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ceeotter MDW Weekend Review

Friday....TRAFFIC WAS HORRIBLE....worked at Jimbo's..a little slow..not too many familar faces..I think everyone was at the Bamboo...it seemed to be a slow start to the MDW..weather was good...slowly picked up some momentum by 1...Saturday beautiful weather and everyoen was now down the shore and making up for lost time in traffic!! Stopped by Warehouse music said hey to Denny and picked up one incredible CD..LOVE it, haven't stop listening to!! Saturday: stopped by Xs before my shift started at Temp...totally impressed w/ the place..beautiful exactly what XS needed a little atmoshpere...Temps, Denny what can I say...jarmenio, brian1500, binoys, bmw4jay, xxrapture...my family was back..an entire case of napkins was thrown..a few bottle of soco the night flew by..its good to be home...Sunday Temps...place was nuts the energy was at an all time high and denny was on fire..Jarmenio put new meaning in the word drunk..you are a maniac, brian1500, roddigga & dondiesel the cirlcle was back..lol...tempkid nice perfromance a saw glimpse of old school tempkid...NICE..binoys, richie santana, manny, club 75 and crew...great weekend...now its Tuesday, work is over for me and I'm going to go have a drink and enjoy the empty boardwalk as only a local can..see you Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ah it was sooo good to be back at my favorite lil' bar. As packed as it was, especially on Sunday, we managed to represent in the back and hold it down. Laurie thanks as always for the drinkage! :D Great to see everyone..it's going to be another great summer.

ah it was sooo good to be back at my favorite lil' bar. As packed as it was, especially on Sunday, we managed to represent in the back and hold it down. Laurie thanks as always for the drinkage! :D Great to see everyone..it's going to be another great summer.

No place like home, no place like home!!

Your welcome as always..BIG representation at the back bar :bounce::bounce:

:bowdown:

Saturday beautiful weather and everyoen was now down the shore and making up for lost time in traffic!! Stopped by Warehouse music said hey to Denny and picked up one incredible CD..LOVE it, haven't stop listening to!! Saturday: stopped by Xs before my shift started at Temp...totally impressed w/ the place..beautiful exactly what XS needed a little atmoshpere...Temps, Denny what can I say...jarmenio, brian1500, binoys, bmw4jay, xxrapture...my family was back..an entire case of napkins was thrown..a few bottle of soco the night flew by..its good to be home...Sunday Temps...place was nuts the energy was at an all time high and denny was on fire..Jarmenio put new meaning in the word drunk..you are a maniac, brian1500, roddigga & dondiesel the cirlcle was back..lol...tempkid nice perfromance a saw glimpse of old school tempkid...NICE..binoys, richie santana, manny, club 75 and crew...great weekend...now its Tuesday, work is over for me and I'm going to go have a drink and enjoy the empty boardwalk as only a local can..see you Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your the best. Saturday and Sunday was great.

:hat::hat:

Laurie - plain and simple - you are the best!!! Thanks once again for taking care of all of us....you make our night at Tempts even more enjoyable (if that's possible)!!! That may have been the best I've ever heard Denny start off a summer - great job.

I tell you what, it took a few napkin tosses, but I think we finally broke in that new bouncer!! :bounce:

Oh yea, Armenio, seeing you trying to stand and talk by the front door as I was walking out - classic, simply freakin' classic!!!! :pint:

Friday....TRAFFIC WAS HORRIBLE....worked at Jimbo's..a little slow..not too many familar faces..I think everyone was at the Bamboo...it seemed to be a slow start to the MDW..weather was good...slowly picked up some momentum by 1...Saturday beautiful weather and everyoen was now down the shore and making up for lost time in traffic!! Stopped by Warehouse music said hey to Denny and picked up one incredible CD..LOVE it, haven't stop listening to!! Saturday: stopped by Xs before my shift started at Temp...totally impressed w/ the place..beautiful exactly what XS needed a little atmoshpere...Temps, Denny what can I say...jarmenio, brian1500, binoys, bmw4jay, xxrapture...my family was back..an entire case of napkins was thrown..a few bottle of soco the night flew by..its good to be home...Sunday Temps...place was nuts the energy was at an all time high and denny was on fire..Jarmenio put new meaning in the word drunk..you are a maniac, brian1500, roddigga & dondiesel the cirlcle was back..lol...tempkid nice perfromance a saw glimpse of old school tempkid...NICE..binoys, richie santana, manny, club 75 and crew...great weekend...now its Tuesday, work is over for me and I'm going to go have a drink and enjoy the empty boardwalk as only a local can..see you Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I met you, but I'm not quite sure as I don't remember much...

anyway, if I did, it was nice meeting you!!

I think I met you, but I'm not quite sure as I don't remember much...

anyway, if I did, it was nice meeting you!!

lol...its a little fuzzy but I belive so!

club75..it did take almost 2 cases of napkins but he is use to our crew now..I had so much..I think we had a few shots :pint: a few dozen..your the best..there is nothing liek our corner..napkins, shots,towels, I believe evena few straws were thrown...lol...jarmenio was a maniac...brian1500 no comments abotu the outfit?? :) xxrapture I think you need to switch from soco lime to maybe woo woo and see if your still angry after shots.

lol...its a little fuzzy but I belive so!

club75..it did take almost 2 cases of napkins but he is use to our crew now..I had so much..I think we had a few shots :pint: a few dozen..your the best..there is nothing liek our corner..napkins, shots,towels, I believe evena few straws were thrown...lol...jarmenio was a maniac...brian1500 no comments abotu the outfit?? :) xxrapture I think you need to switch from soco lime to maybe woo woo and see if your still angry after shots.

Totally forgot about the towel waving until yesterday. There were a couple of guys in front of your bar (in the middle) who didn't take to well to it - too bad - better not come to the closing party is all I have to say!!

:bounce:

Ceotter as always thanks for everything, thank god I got to sit up on the bar all night, I definitely threw lots of napkins, straws, and was waving the towel all night. Denny's set on Sunday was fucking insane!!! What a start to the summer!

Ceotter as always thanks for everything, thank god I got to sit up on the bar all night, I definitely threw lots of napkins, straws, and was waving the towel all night. Denny's set on Sunday was fucking insane!!! What a start to the summer!

You were waving the wet towel....you got me with some splashes of god knows what a few times ;)

Tempts was absolutely incredible on sunday......didnt hang too long saturday but sunday stayed til the end and Temptschic and I had a great time..............

Ceeotter, sorry I never made it to your bar, when a place is that crowded I tend to just hang in one place..........I walked by your bar once but was on the hunt for my girlfriend so no time to stop.....I apologize and will make it up to you!!!

MANIAC!!!!!!!!!

MANIAC!!!!!!!!!

That's what makes Temptations what it is, the fact we can just let loose and enjoy the energy and vibe! Just wait till you see what I have planned for the closing party.... But let's not jump ahead of ourselves, get ready for me this Saturday!!!

I have to say he is right - no question that being able to sit up on top of the bar is a huge plus!! However, can we make sure to give Joe a towel soaked ONLY in water from now on!!

:bounce::bounce: