Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I want to thank everyone for being part of the biggest day in Surf Club History

Sunday was just pure insanity at SURF and I want to thank you guys for your support. After seeing our clickers we realized it was the biggest day at the SURF CLUB definitely in the last 5 years and maybe ever. When I left at 12:15 the clicker read 3900 people for the day with people still walking in. All the DJs did a great job. Big ups to guest dj Richie Santana. As I mentioned last week Richie reached out to alot of his industry people to get new music and you can tell. All and all from Johnny Budz on the beach, to Kirk Lopez, to Richie to Mike Bugout they all did great jobs.

THANKS AGAIN

see you next Sunday for Shawn Ink

Sunday was just pure insanity at SURF and I want to thank you guys for your support. After seeing our clickers we realized it was the biggest day at the SURF CLUB definitely in the last 5 years and maybe ever. When I left at 12:15 the clicker read 3900 people for the day with people still walking in. All the DJs did a great job. Big ups to guest dj Richie Santana. As I mentioned last week Richie reached out to alot of his industry people to get new music and you can tell. All and all from Johnny Budz on the beach, to Kirk Lopez, to Richie to Mike Bugout they all did great jobs.

THANKS AGAIN

thanks serg.....K-Lo and richie killled it...

good to see u all

THANKS AGAIN

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOO THANK YOU SERG FOR SETTING UP ANOTHER SICK NIGHT...

I TOOK A FEW OF MY FRIENDS FROM BROOKLYN TO SURF AND IT WAS MAYHEM,WE HAD FUN.

GOODTIMES LIKE ALWAYS

UnReal Day/night at Surf Club. The crowd there was absolutely amazing. I felt like i was back in Miami or Montreal at times. From the second richie went on i was watching the crowd and seeing how they would react to the newer, more tribal driven stuff. Cause i was there during the day and they were reacting good to kirks every record, but i knew that wasnt the way richie was plannin on playing. So i was very curious to see what was gonna happen.

I knew Richie was prepared for this event, held been jam hunting all week, callin everyone he knew to get some weapons for this night.(and for the gig in Paraguay hes doing this weekend). Well what can I say, Richie played the best set ive ever heard him play. And ive heard him ALOT LOL! Played so many new weapons, worked records in and out, just played great.

Headed up to the booth at like 11 just to see how he was doing etc.. Ive never seen the kid so focused in my life. Really was very into it. Working hard all night. Didnt drink much and wouldnt even let anyone bring him drinks or shots.

I ended up stayin up there in that area for the next hour till he got off, and let me tell you the energy on that dancefloor was simply amazing!! The crowd was whistling, cat calling, chanting, yelling etc.. I felt like i was In another world. The reaction to every build up, to everytime he played with the crossover or the EFX, the crowd was just AMAZING. So good and refreshing to see that down the shore.

Well we left at @ 1230, stayed for a few of bugouts records and he STILL had the crowd going!! Simply amazing!

We headed over to Tempts and Denny was Simply ROCKIN IT! Droppin Bombs everywhere! So happy to see everyone playin great this weekend(including manny the greek at XS).

Hope the trend continues for the rest of the summer.