Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bellagio or Hard Rock

pk1

What's up people. I am planning a trip to Vegas in August. I'm looking for some feedback on hotels to stay at. My choice is between the Bellagio or Hard Rock. Any information on those hotels would be appreciated. Thanks.

What's up people. I am planning a trip to Vegas in August. I'm looking for some feedback on hotels to stay at. My choice is between the Bellagio or Hard Rock. Any information on those hotels would be appreciated. Thanks.

I'd stay at your Dad's house!

The Hardrock is great if you're single. The Bellagio is great if you're not.

That's what I thought. They have that pool party on Sunday's right?

Just got back from the Hard Rock on Memorial Day Weekend!!!

All I have to say is SICK!!!

I wouldn't stay anywhere else and the Rehab party on Sunday!!!

Holy Shit!!!! They open the pool to the public and there was a line to get in at 5:00 in the afternoon....totally insane....!!!!

Just got back from the Hard Rock on Memorial Day Weekend!!!

All I have to say is SICK!!!

I wouldn't stay anywhere else and the Rehab party on Sunday!!!

Holy Shit!!!! They open the pool to the public and there was a line to get in at 5:00 in the afternoon....totally insane....!!!!

That's what I've been hearing. Man, am I looking foward to this trip!

i'm jealous...shit!!! I wanna go back....

IM LEAVING IN A FEW HOURS BRO.....WHAT WAS THE HOT SPOTS WHEN YOU WENT BESIDES THE BASICS

-MANDALAY BAY POOL

-RUM JUNGLE

-RAIN

-RA

-DRAIS

-GHOST BARS

ETC....

WHAT WAS THE HOT NIGHTS FOR EACH, HELP OUT IF YOU CAN BECAUSE I HAVEN'T BEEN THERE IN AWHILE.

IM LEAVING IN A FEW HOURS BRO.....WHAT WAS THE HOT SPOTS WHEN YOU WENT BESIDES THE BASICS

-MANDALAY BAY POOL

-RUM JUNGLE

-RAIN

-RA

-DRAIS

-GHOST BARS

ETC....

WHAT WAS THE HOT NIGHTS FOR EACH, HELP OUT IF YOU CAN BECAUSE I HAVEN'T BEEN THERE IN AWHILE.

-MANDALAY BAY POOL

-RUM JUNGLE

-RAIN

-RA

-DRAIS

-GHOST BARS

ETC....

-MANDALAY BAY POOL

-RUM JUNGLE

-RAIN

-RA

-DRAIS

-GHOST BARS

ETC....

The bar in the hard rock....i think it's called body english was good and Ice is a definite...that place is unreal....i would check to see if they are any good dj's down there this weekend and then decide...also depends on the music you like....

That's what I thought. They have that pool party on Sunday's right?

The Rehab Sundays party is every Sunday for the summer. The long line was there early Sunday in the morning and was there till we left after 3pm.....we gave our extra wristbands away to friends. If you have the time, I bet you could sell them to people in the line. Oh, the talent was unreal. Lots of hot girls at the pool saturday (we had a Cabana...highly recommended if you can get one- call the beachclub exactly 12 minutes before 9am, one week before the date needed and let it ring forever and pray you land one of the 6 available to room guests), but Sunday was absolutely sick. The girls were phenomenal!!!!!! 10 times as many unreal girls. ....Lots of cheesey/steroid guys though...they do get rowdy and wrestle and yell alot.....hence, the cabana (#29 is the best available to us non-high rollers if you can get it) is a great idea....you can bring girls up there, away from the tools......order a bottle and food, etc....keep it till 8 pm till the DJ leaves.......we were treated first class by the staff...they were awesome..!!!!!!!! (hook up pool boy Alex for us!!!!!) :comit::aright::letsgo:

The Rehab Sundays party is every Sunday for the summer. The long line was there early Sunday in the morning and was there till we left after 3pm.....we gave our extra wristbands away to friends. If you have the time, I bet you could sell them to people in the line. Oh, the talent was unreal. Lots of hot girls at the pool saturday (we had a Cabana...highly recommended if you can get one- call the beachclub exactly 12 minutes before 9am, one week before the date needed and let it ring forever and pray you land one of the 6 available to room guests), but Sunday was absolutely sick. The girls were phenomenal!!!!!! 10 times as many unreal girls. ....Lots of cheesey/steroid guys though...they do get rowdy and wrestle and yell alot.....hence, the cabana (#29 is the best available to us non-high rollers if you can get it) is a great idea....you can bring girls up there, away from the tools......order a bottle and food, etc....keep it till 8 pm till the DJ leaves.......we were treated first class by the staff...they were awesome..!!!!!!!! (hook up pool boy Alex for us!!!!!) :comit::aright::letsgo:

Thanks for the tip! How much does this cabana go for as well as a wristband? It seems like a good idea to get the cabana if it's available.

I was listening to Stern when they were in Vegas and they were saying all the strippers hang out at the pool over there on Sunday. :rock

How can you go wrong?

Thanks for the tip! How much does this cabana go for as well as a wristband? It seems like a good idea to get the cabana if it's available.

I was listening to Stern when they were in Vegas and they were saying all the strippers hang out at the pool over there on Sunday. :rock

How can you go wrong?

Sure....cabanas are $100 mon - thurs., fri. - sun. are $250. you get a fridge, big tv, clothes changing area, round table with chairs, as many lounge chairs with towels you can fit in front of the cabana, basket of cold fruit, 2 cold waterbottles, telephone with local access, awesome water misters, a cabana boy, waitress and cabana hostess to all serve you, and an awesome safe for your valuables!!

To get a wristband, you must have a room booked at the Hardrock. One band per person per night. so if 2 people for 2 nights, then you get 4 bands. so, tape the band on and sell the others. they are good for the whole week basically. Or, invite girls you meet out to the pool and give them the bands when they arrive. If you have a cabana, you can invite about 8 people not having bands to the pool.....anyone at the pool already can hang out with you at your cabana with your permission, of course. We were with our girls, but we saw our neighbor cabana users pulling hotties in constantly!!!!...plus, having NFL QB Jeff Garcia at their cabana didn't hurt either......good luck!!!!