Clubplanet Nightlife Community

QuestionS for the Droids:

stymie

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Do any of you have fucking INDIVIDUAL opinions anymore???

Is it just ONE single collective thought???

Do you just wait till the first opinion is formed and just feed off of it???

How does it work???

Fucking RIDERS - ALL OF YOU.

FU and your Omarosa vibes! :bigfinge:

Friday....TRAFFIC WAS HORRIBLE....worked at Jimbo's..a little slow..not too many familar faces..I think everyone was at the Bamboo...it seemed to be a slow start to the MDW..weather was good...slowly picked up some momentum by 1...Saturday beautiful weather and everyoen was now down the shore and making up for lost time in traffic!! Stopped by Warehouse music said hey to Denny and picked up one incredible CD..LOVE it, haven't stop listening to!! Saturday: stopped by Xs before my shift started at Temp...totally impressed w/ the place..beautiful exactly what XS needed a little atmoshpere...Temps, Denny what can I say...jarmenio, brian1500, binoys, bmw4jay, xxrapture...my family was back..an ENTIRE case of napkins was thrown..a few bottle of soco the night flew by..its good to be home...Sunday Temps...place was nuts the energy was at an all time high and denny was on fire..Stymie put new meaning in the word drunk..you are a maniac, Groove, Xlra8ted & joe mama the cirlcle was back..lol...flava nice perfromance a saw glimpse of old school flava...NICE..binoys, richie santana, manny, club 75 and crew...great weekend...now its Tuesday, work is over for me and I'm going to go have a drink and enjoy the empty boardwalk as only a local can..see you Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do Jersey people read here? I mean, I know why we read Jersey...to copy and paste sick Temps reviews. But what do they get from us?

Oh sorry I didn't know there was a LAW that you could only respond to threads from the state you happen to be living in. Forgive me oh master thread-starter....

Oh sorry I didn't know there was a LAW that you could only respond to threads from the state you happen to be living in. Forgive me oh master thread-starter....

Easy there whackjob, I never said you couldn't, I just asked why, sheesh...