Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Chics @ My Gym:

stymie

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone say hello to the KING!!!!!!!RICHEY RYDELL IS THE SICKEST DJ AROUND! His set at metro lounge last night was unreal! I think Rydell is always great, but last night he was unreal!Hearing Luz IN YOUR EYES ,i almost died. And it was the real version, not the one i have in my car live from the club. Rydell worked the somg so much it just did not stop. And then............he plays JP maddonas like a prayer!!!!!!!That was it, i could not take any more.Metro was so packed and you can tell who the factory heads were when LUZ came on. People were like , OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!!!! I cant even describe what it felt like. George so nice to meet you, thanks so much for the door comps. Your whole staff is great!

I will be at merge this saturday, cant wait to hear Rydell again. He did not stop the whole night. Song after song after song! And it was nice meeting some of the people from the board.Geroge your gonna have to help me with the Boards names. Anyway, GREAT NIGHT! I had no idea that thursdays were so crazy.

Some of this shit is to funny :laugh::laugh:

Boston girls are stuck up and bitches, thats why I left that place, get with your act girls and stop being so bitchy, the state is going gay, go figure!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

i don't take offense to that because i left last year. i recognize you from the miami board, i am over in cape coral. the music sucks over here!!!