Clubplanet Nightlife Community

short skirts!!!

true true...it seems like EVERYONE'S wearing it, but I wear them because they're so cute. and they let your legs breathe when you're dancing ALL nite and sweatin like a pig. Sometimes i feel sorry for the guys because they can't really wear shorts to dance in...i'm sure they sweat much more than the girls... And it's a wonderful feeling when you step outa the club at 6-7 in the morning after dancing all nite and there's a nice breeze blowing over the legs...hee hee

SOME people shouldn't be wearing them though...lol...like when their butt cracks are all hangin out...ewwww.... :blown::laugh:

i'm no fashion plate, but you can make an outfit look different from everyone elses too...you can have the same "style" but with different colors/accessories/attitude...like i tried a sporty look with all white on... That made for a more comfy outfit to get down in too...

-The Social Director ;-)

ok Rob . you heard it .. from the social director ..

are you listening kid ?? :deal:

peace

the MASK

What a crock of shit. lol. No one forces girls to wear them. They choose to. They could choose to wear shorts or something. Girls have free will, to wear whatever they want; if they choose short skirts, then better for us guys. If they dont... Oh well

it is true that they are free to choose .. but marketers have been doing this for year .. influencing without authority .. very well known concept in management and marketing ..

think about it for a second .. whatever comes on TV and repeats on prints, and media . can become the fashion . the norm .. the standard .. etc. ..

so yes . they have free well . but thy are being bombarded by all this advertisements and so they give up ..

it is all part of a cycle dude .. think of christmas .. what ever happened to it being a religious holiday .. now it is all about commercial .. the clock is ticking .. no time . gotta hurry up to get those gifts .. and people panic and rush to get those gifts .. and the result .. the holiday looses its meaning for someone other people's (i.e. big companies and commericals) purposes ..

if women are so free to choose like u said .. then how come they usually try to follow the so-called fashion .. regardless they like it or not ..

i am not saying all of them follow . but majority do . and so they are not so free-welled ...

that is my opinion ..

peace

the MASK

hi cody! where the hell have you been?

Been MIA.. had a really busy schedule last semester (7 classes) so time was tight, and so was money.. but it's summer now so expect to see me out sometime in the near future.. :) Been out and about in Jersey the past couple weeks, and I'm probally gonna stay around here until something good in the city inspires me to make the trip, any suggestions?

This weekend i headed down to the jersey shore to kick off the summer and it looks to me as if the new trend for girls this summer is short skirts.. everywhere you look, all you see is girls wearing these tiny-ass skirts.. im just wondering if any other guys/girls out there caught on to this?? I for one am a huge fan... god bless the creator/genius behind this hopefully longlasting trend.. :bowdown::bowdown:

you are absolutely right!

i saw them all over the place in Sea Isle. And a couple of times, a wind gust blew them shorties ALL the way up to reveal their panties :D

:laugh:

i saw them all over the place in Sea Isle. And a couple of times, a wind gust blew them shorties ALL the way up to reveal their panties :D

lucky man you, it's a very beautiful thing when that happens, almost like a sunrise or watching a rainbow n then a shooting star type deal :bowdown:

ha i know what you mean... we had these girls in our room this weekend who had some of their friends down... 2 happened to be 17 and they were wearing the shortest of the short skirts... full out ass here boys... anywho i was toprn.. i knew they were underage so part of me wanted to look but part of me wanted to not be a dirty old pervert... luckily the part of me that wanted to sneak a peak prevailed and i saw the nicest ass i have ever seen.... :love::bowdown::bowdown:

Guest brwneydtrouble

Is that trend to wear the thin cotton ruffled skirts with flat sandals big up there too? There are WAY too many girls wearing them here that should NOT.