Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Polk St. @ Portugal Day Feast - Sat,Sun June 12,13th

Shit...ive been trying to get info on fuel for the past month. If it IS going down I have 18 heads with me that all wanna party. Last year we all went to SF at 3:30am til 11am sunday, then right back onto ferry!!

Now that SF is done and I dont like black...we need somewhere to go.

Tek

I will make sure to keep every1 posted on FUEL on Saturday nite also?

Added to our Line Up DJ ANDREW MENDEZ should be on anytime after 4pm!!!!

Cant miss out We have such a GREAT LINE-UP Its Goin to be a MADHOUSE ON POLK ST lol.!!!!!!!

Hey see you all there :pint::pint:

Also there will be plenty of Planet Groove Music Store Mixed cds for SALE

GOT FUEL T-SHIRTS & Got FUEL Trucker hats come check us out!

Line Up For Both Days

Dj Troy St Charles

Wilson Lopes

Donny Marano

ANDREW Mendez - (XS)

Richie Santana - ( DEKO LOUNGE)

Mario Calegari - (Planet Groove/FUEL)

Miguel Casmiro - (PORT 156)

Fabricio Moraes - (ADEGA LOUNGE)

Danny Way - (VIPER RECORDS)

:gang:

1st Of All Planet Groove & Myself would like to Thank all of you guys and girls for showing up POLKS ST was by far the best spot 4 sure sorry GODISADJ that you didnt have a chance to play or your just a hater by the way dont hate the player hate the game NOW THATS ENOUGH no need for another stupid critic post cuase in my eyes shit all i could see was GREAT LOOKING PEOPLE all over the place it was really hard to see any 15 year olds inside the tent or out cause there was SO MANY people all over the place so sorry again that you didnt enjoy yourself!!! If you have any problems resolve them with me on PM sure to take care of any matters that you have! once again THANK YOU the people and ALL THE :bowdown: DJS :bowdown: that did a great job keeping everyone danceing this weeknd

Troy St Charles

Danny Way

Donny Morano

Wilson Lopes

Fabricio Moraes

Hope to see you all this FRIDAY @ AVALON for my 1st time playing there come out and support!!!

ALWAYS

Mario Caleagri

your funny man well its ok its the past its over till next year.... i wil make sure that i cater to 35 year olds is that kool with you when it comes to 17 year old brasilians i aint complaining at all!!! see where i come from its legal! good old BRAZIL PAIS MARAVILIA!!!!

polk street was deff the spot, i spent my saturday and sunday in that tent dancing and drinkin and then off to iberia after it got closed ........music was hot, vibe was hot, my friends got pissed cuz all i wanted to do was stay there........all the girls were all deff young but still a good time

btw = i was the guy always in the middle wit the sleeveless shirt on........im 22 but look 17 :mad:

Hey being old and lookin young is great im 29 shit they say i look 21 im not mad at all young is good! And im glad you guys had a great time Sat & Sun cause im sure i did!!! Till next time but if anything show up to AVALOn this friday i will be doin my thing there kickin the beats to the floor!!! Hope 2 c u there!

Always

Mario Calegari