Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GU: 19

Diggs played an amazing show last night. It was a packed club. The vibe and people were great. You are very blessed to have him at Twilo as much as you do. I think this CD will be an all-timer. Dark, sexy progressive.

I was blessed by the musical Gods this weekend. Got to Vegas for Pimp'n'ho Ball (and Tall Paul). Then Kimball Collins for afterhours. Sunday got to see Steve Lawler and David Seaman. But none of them and no DJ I have ever seen live (except for DT at Vinyl during my last trip to NY) came close to Diggs last night. The Show was suppose to end at 2 AM after his three hours set. He cwm2.gif at that closing time. Kept playing till after 3:30 a four and a half hour marathon and so many of us would have stayed as long as he kept going, but for the club's f'in dorky security guards shutting down the power. cwm14.gif

Anyway, just wanted to get my two cents across and have you keep your eye out for this album. Let the Cali bashing begin. cwm4.gif

------------------

"If music be the food of love, play on."

— WS

lamb.gif

glad you guys got to witness what we get here every last friday biggrin.gif

can't wait to hear the album

-Rob

------------------

-BRING BACK FRANK ALVEE *FOR GOOD*-

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

No bashing here.....I'm glad you got to witness the amazing experience out there also......what's up with 3:30 though??? Is there a curfew in Cali? I was just getting to the club at that time.....I feel so bad in that respect......lol

Mikey

------------------

"Music is life, live for the weekend....."

Originally posted by smashlips:

heehee i had a dream last night that diggs was spinning for my visual analysis class.. you know, one of those where you just sit there in the dark and discuss slides of artwork? ahhhh wishful thinking... cwm32.gif

You can always dream. cwm11.gif I think after Monday I've heard Diggs spin everywhere...in the car...in the shower...in my sleep...while I talk to clients on the phone... Long live Diggs, I hope he's at Twilo when I'm in NY again next month. cwm12.gif

------------------

"If music be the food of love, play on."

— WS

lamb.gif

Yeah, he was f**kin amazing last Friday at Twilo...glad to hear that he put on an awesome show for you guys too (but 3:30am..whassup with that)!!

BTW, when is his GU cd coming out?

Long live Diggers!!

------------------

Music saved my soul!

Thank GAWD for Twilo!