Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the whole chat room thingy

If I could get out from under this huge pile of work i'm buried under I'd like to venture in for a chat but i tried and it's giving me the run-around....first it says i don't need to activate my account, then it says i need to but when i try it just sends me back to the sign-in page...what gives??

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

i think you have to re-register your name in the chat room section before you use it for the first time...

------------------

"There was a time before we were born when the soul of each one of us decreed that we be brought into life. We have all made a place for ourselves on this earth, each life precious, each path different. But we all share the same goal of inner peace and it is there within us all to be discovered, and it can only be discovered through love."

I'm having the same problem. When I activate my account it says I am now able to chat and to enter here. But when I do it brings me back to the sign on screen all over again - where I just can't seem to get past

What am I doing wrong?? cwm36.gif

------------------

india222@hotmail.com

Tinkerbell-01.gif

Originally posted by india22:

I'm having the same problem. When I activate my account it says I am now able to chat and to enter here. But when I do it brings me back to the sign on screen all over again - where I just can't seem to get past

What am I doing wrong?? cwm36.gif

yeh,yeh,yeh,yeh, that's what happens, thankyou!!! so someone help us pleeze!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Archived