Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i'd like to meet a girl who appreciates sahsa

philo

Originally posted by lolly:

Oh yeah...and I forgot to add this. Ever since Halloween last year I f'ckin love S&D.

hey lolly,

were you there past friday? if so, what were you wearing?

------------------

i look and there is nothing!

Originally posted by philo:

the one who stays until the end at twilo when s&d are spinning... know what i mean? smile.gif

I was there till the end! It was my first time for S&D so I had to do it right...I was wearing all black (a halter top and pants)

~*Jam*~

------------------

...I can't see you, you can't see me! as-slow.gif ...

oh dear.

you arent alone

all the exes are mtv heads

always wanting hiphop mixtapes frown.gif

"i DONT really want a ride or die chick"

I WANT A GIRL WHO'LL SAY:

"josh that mix was off key jackass!!!!!"

------------------

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.djjoshuacarl.com

" TARGET=_blank>www.djjoshuacarl.com

</A> flares.gif

Originally posted by jammy:

I was there till the end! It was my first time for S&D so I had to do it right...I was wearing all black (a halter top and pants)

~*Jam*~

my dear Jam, it was your first time and you didn't get a chance to hear how sasha closes the night frown.gif i feel bad...

oh well, digweed was also good, however, i hope the next time sasha won't bail on you and me <kiss>

------------------

i look and there is nothing!

I appreciate SASHA very much. I've seen him 5 times this year. Four of them i stayed till they told us to get out. Also, which is pretty funny is that i listen to sasha in ibiza religously every morning about 2 weeks b4 i go see him to get me a psyched up and ready. so there are girls out there.

I usually try to stay to then end of most parties i go to.

Philo,

My crew and I (guys and girls) have been there every month till the very end since January '00. We are the crew that is sitting outside ont eh sidewalk after every one gets booted out. We are die hards. We adore Sasha and Digs. What was hte girl wearing that you are looking for? Did she have a wig on by chance? I think the wig was off at the end of the night, she has blond hair. This girl ABSOLUTELY ADORES Sasha. Let me know, even if one of us is not the girl you are talking about, WE LOVE AND APPRECIATE BOTH SASHA AND DIGWEED!!!!!!!!

cwm29.gifcwm38.gifcwm35.gif

Originally posted by chick:

Yep. You guys are die-hards!!!! Even if you didnt make it to Central Park. Oh well!

I cant make it to the next S&D.

Peace - Chick (Andrew)

I didn't even knew you guys were going...Maybe next time...It was awfully cold out Saturday morning cwm31.gif .

~*Jam*~

------------------

...I can't see you, you can't see me! as-slow.gif ...

Jimmy Crack and I made a half-hearted with a bunch of other people try but it floundered pretty quickly and we headed back to Queens.

Luckily because it was freezing and all we had were t-shirts. I lost a fleece pullover in the VIP room.

I wish I had a loft in Manhattan to chill in afterwards but in lieu of that .....

Im always wary of afterhour parties because Im not sure about the crowd at them. A lot of white stuff and violence ...

peace - chick

Originally posted by chick:

Jimmy Crack and I made a half-hearted with a bunch of other people try but it floundered pretty quickly and we headed back to Queens.

Luckily because it was freezing and all we had were t-shirts. I lost a fleece pullover in the VIP room.

I wish I had a loft in Manhattan to chill in afterwards but in lieu of that .....

Im always wary of afterhour parties because Im not sure about the crowd at them. A lot of white stuff and violence ...

peace - chick

Violence???!! I have yet to see any sort of violence at raves/rave-clubs!

------------------

Music saved my soul!

Thank GAWD for Twilo!

I should clarify. I mean some of the shady afterhour places in NYC.

That was point though. One of the reasons I like Twilo and some of the other clubs so much is the lack of fighting, etc.

That is why I hesistate to go to the afterhour places where people are all coked up and still drinking. Plus a lot of gambling which always leads to problems. My friends and I have had some bad experiences at these clubs, especially in Queens.

Let me know of any chill after-hour places in NYC that have a relaxed, cool crowd and I'll be there.

peace - Chick