Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lately i am really feeling this:

triple black, 19", and just a premium sound system... no mods, no hook ups, nothing but stock... just for cruisin and usin' as a daily driver...

bmw-x5-a.JPG

preparing to get flamed...

This is the exact same truck my uncle has, triple black, same rims. Rides sweet.

ive been lookin' into them for some time, and ive been reading that the ride is spongey, and the handling is all over the place... and for the size of the truck theres very lil interior room... how do you feel about that~!?

ive been lookin' into them for some time, and ive been reading that the ride is spongey, and the handling is all over the place... and for the size of the truck theres very lil interior room... how do you feel about that~!?

lets put it this way: the M division at BMW has no plans to do an M version of the X5. The division says that the X5 is too heavy and that it isnt aerodynamic. Modifying the X5 would be a waste of time.

oh...and the interior is smaller than the Hyundai Santa Fe....which is strange considering that the X5 has a much longer wheelbase.

X5 specs click

sante fe specs

click

triple black, 19", and just a premium sound system... no mods, no hook ups, nothing but stock... just for cruisin and usin' as a daily driver...

bmw-x5-a.JPG

preparing to get flamed...

as much as I want to hate on them, I kinda like the style. Now the X3, bwhahahha what a fuckin joke, kinda like the 318's. Anyways not bad for a winter car but keep it in the garge until then unless your going to pick up your bf in chelsea and "cruise" around and get some road head. Two guys in that car is so far off the :ghey: dar it's not even funny, gives me road rage just thinking about it :gang:

attn: DGmodel

i went to that Autoshow in mition thing on long island today, and I test drove a Cadillac SRX.

I normally hate SUVs but I found this one to be very appealing. Its pretty quick (in V8 form) as far as SUVs go, has lots of room, and a huge panoramic sunroof.