Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For the very FEW people that have the METRO/MERGE GOLD CARD...FREE FOR JP!!!!!

YOUR GOLD CARD WILL BE HONORED FOR FREE ADMISSION EVEN FOR THE BIGGEST EVENT IN JERSEY NIGHTCLUB HISTORY..........JONATHAN PETERS @MERGE TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOWS THAT FOR ALWAYS TAKING CARE OF THE FAMILY! :bounce::bounce:

YOUR GOLD CARD WILL BE HONORED FOR FREE ADMISSION EVEN FOR THE BIGGEST EVENT IN JERSEY NIGHTCLUB HISTORY..........JONATHAN PETERS @MERGE TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think mine got lost in the mail goerge. Your pm's are full hook me up man! :pint:

I heard that to get one of those cards you need to dress like a sheep and bang chickens in the back room while singing dark beat while Oscar G pokes you with a pencil.

I didn't do that.

But I printed a gold card out on a dirty piece of paper... I'll see if that works..

143_4370_IMG.sized.jpg

im heading down from staten island/hoboken area... not sure yet... but my boy doesnt get out of night class til 9... so we probably wont make it down to merge until about 10:30??? will we still be able to get in?? and if not can anyone hook a brother up??

thanks!

dan

Had a great time...and will do it again..................................BUT..........

not sure how to interpret this thread.

The peeps (or maybe it was just me?!?!) getting tables, spending $*** for a double booth, had a tough time getting a break/paying no cover....meantime for others who didnt but had a gold card there was NO cover?!?!??!?!

Not that its a hug deal. Not like anyone would have to take out a 2nd mortgage to afford the cover or anything.....but it does make one think.

3rd floor, keep in mind, the "gold cards" were givin out a long time ago most people did not expect us to honor them because of the HUGE expense of this event..........BUT THEY ARE LIFE TIME CARDS. And ANY club that PK opens now or in the future, they will be honored...SO DONT THROW THEM OUT!!!

THATS WHY WE HONORED the cards. kIND OF OUR WAY OF GIVING BACK TO THE PEOPLE THAT ALWAYS SUPPORTED US.

OF COURSE we appreciate the people the purchased vip tables. And i think it was a really fair deal the vip table were given.Believe it or not, we actually would have made more money if we just left that area open and let it get packed up and let that bar ring really crazy.........................did you notice the faces that were up in that section???????????

It was not an accident that most of those faces were familer to each other.

Thats why we did it because most of those people are long time metro/merge family and PK thought it would contribute to the party by having all those friendly faces in one area....and you can thank kosta for pushin it too :)

We GREATLY appreciate all the vip table. And you will ALL have 1st preference for next time if you choose..................yes i said NEXT TIME!! :bounce::bounce:

gLAD YOU HAD A GOOD TIME. tHANK YOU!

3rd floor, keep in mind, the "gold cards" were givin out a long time ago most people did not expect us to honor them because of the HUGE expense of this event..........BUT THEY ARE LIFE TIME CARDS. And ANY club that PK opens now or in the future, they will be honored...SO DONT THROW THEM OUT!!!

THATS WHY WE HONORED the cards. kIND OF OUR WAY OF GIVING BACK TO THE PEOPLE THAT ALWAYS SUPPORTED US.

OF COURSE we appreciate the people the purchased vip tables. And i think it was a really fair deal the vip table were given.Believe it or not, we actually would have made more money if we just left that area open and let it get packed up and let that bar ring really crazy.........................did you notice the faces that were up in that section???????????

It was not an accident that most of those faces were familer to each other.

Thats why we did it because most of those people are long time metro/merge family and PK thought it would contribute to the party by having all those friendly faces in one area....and you can thank kosta for pushin it too :)

We GREATLY appreciate all the vip table. And you will ALL have 1st preference for next time if you choose..................yes i said NEXT TIME!! :bounce::bounce:

gLAD YOU HAD A GOOD TIME. tHANK YOU!

he's right.. at first i got the vip table cause i thought i would be so packed and i would want to get away.. well if you were there you know i didn't need it for the that.. BUT everyone in that section were the same people that are in the club on an off night when there is 50 people in there.. and it was great for them all to be in the same spot.. def added to my experience

You make some good points, it was a good deal...I agree.

The place was not packed and I definitely can appreciate that. I got what I wanted and being surrounded by so many familiar and fun faces DEFINITELY made it that much better. Keep it the same, for next time :) Hope we can repeat it again.

A great time in all........looking forward to the next time......and no doubt you WILL C ME next time ;). Great job getting him down there.