Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Neighbors

God i HATE my neighbors!

Pumpin music and waking my ass up at 3am :splat:

shoulda called the cops.

anyone else hate thier neighbors? :mad:

I am that neighbor :hat:

kidding but I have new neighbor all young guys so they blast there music at all times of the night and everyone has called the cops on them

so next time do so

i hate the lil neighborhood hooligans.......

fucking 16 and 17 year old lil pricks. theres a bunch of them sitting on my stoop eating their lunch. i pull up in my driveway and kick them out and they have the FUCKING balls to refuse to move. :mad:

so i take the kids bag of chips, open it and walk in the house. free snack.

shoulda gave the fucking kid a shoe to the nuts....but then i would get arrested.

my neighbours are all boring families. cant wait to get out. most of the kids running around my neighbourhood need a bat to the head, or better parents...

sounds like my neighborhood!

a bunch of little kids that run around, climbing trees and shit, playing in the court, leaving their toys and bikes all over the street.... but i like the little brats in the winter, they come to the door and ask if i want to play in the snow! :bounce:

a bunch of little kids that run around, climbing trees and shit, playing in the court, leaving their toys and bikes all over the street.... but i like the little brats in the winter, they come to the door and ask if i want to play in the snow! :bounce:

those kids actually sound nice! kids in my neighborhood dont climb trees....they smoke trees :mad:

thats actually really cute...

all these kids have those stupid motorized scooters and $hit now. so loud. definately going to closeline one of those pricks when they pass by me one of these days :)

thats actually really cute...

all these kids have those stupid motorized scooters and $hit now. so loud. definately going to closeline one of those pricks when they pass by me one of these days :)

i HATE those fucking scooters!

i been wanting to clotheslilne those lil pricks for ever!

and my next door neighbor has 2 boys... and the older one, he's like 7.. he'll always just cry for no reason, and his little brother will just laugh at him... and then their dad will tell him to stop crying... strange kid.. i think he's kinda slow though...

they always leave their shoes in ppls lawns... and run around barefoot...

they sell lemonade and other drinks in the summer, they run and deliver it to you, and spill half of it on the run over.. :tongue:

where the heck do you live

they always leave their shoes in ppls lawns... and run around barefoot...

they sell lemonade and other drinks in the summer, they run and deliver it to you, and spill half of it on the run over.. :tongue:

thats soooooooooo cute....

the kids on my block like to run in traffic and scream all day

and my next door neighbor has 2 boys... and the older one, he's like 7.. he'll always just cry for no reason, and his little brother will just laugh at him... and then their dad will tell him to stop crying... strange kid.. i think he's kinda slow though...

is his name "Sloth" by any chance?