Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sat BEER PONG @ SURF CLUB DAYTIME

Saturday daytime at the Surf Club Big Chris's Beach Bash with DJ Anthony "The Moo" Moussa

This is a party I amd really excited about. Great Happy Hour specials on drinks, beer pong tables....LOTS OF FUN

Dusted off my old hip hop freestyle and house music crates for this party only. I will not play this anywhere else. And of course will be dropping the latest in house music. Come check this out....Contests....Beer Pong...Bikinis.....Like Spring Break in Seaside. Come and ask for any song and I'll probably play it.

No admission and really really really cheap drink prices.

Be there. Besides Sergio is claiming that he is unstoppable in Beer Pong and challenges all of you.

I am calling out everyone right now in beer bong. I just need a new partner my partner last week (whatever his name is) just kidding Brad couldnt hit the side of a house with a ping pong ball last week.

SERGE IF i WAS YOUR PARTNER I WOULD NEED TO INSTALL A 200CD DISC CHANGER IN THE DJ BOOTH WHILE I PLAYED PONG

WHERE ARE LAST YEARS CHAMPS....."THE IRON BROTHERS""?

Saturday daytime at the Surf Club Big Chris's Beach Bash with DJ Anthony "The Moo" Moussa

This is a party I amd really excited about. Great Happy Hour specials on drinks, beer pong tables....LOTS OF FUN

Dusted off my old hip hop freestyle and house music crates for this party only. I will not play this anywhere else. And of course will be dropping the latest in house music. Come check this out....Contests....Beer Pong...Bikinis.....Like Spring Break in Seaside. Come and ask for any song and I'll probably play it.

No admission and really really really cheap drink prices.

Be there. Besides Sergio is claiming that he is unstoppable in Beer Pong and challenges all of you.

about time Surf did something with saturdays, good job Ant, I will def check it out in a week or two!!!!!!!!

I am calling out everyone right now in beer bong. I just need a new partner my partner last week (whatever his name is) just kidding Brad couldnt hit the side of a house with a ping pong ball last week.

I'd take that challenge, but unfortunately I can't find anyone to hit up surf club with me saturday... maybe next weekend