Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Starburst

i was goin' to post on that boston but decided against it. Just ignore them and don't stoop down to their level..if i had posted than i wouldn't be following my own advise.

Sorry for the late delay but my comp has been acting up, and my laptop is broke :(

it was nice to have run into u again at Merge and to have met your b/f and friend.

I didn't realize that it was you guys that was in front of me when i was 'bout to do the "K Dance" LOL.

Normally when i act like that it means I'm 'bout to dance. LOL. but i couldn't help but laugh.

i was goin' to post on that boston but decided against it. Just ignore them and don't stoop down to their level..if i had posted than i wouldn't be following my own advise.

Sorry for the late delay but my comp has been acting up, and my laptop is broke :(

No prob. Your right, I'm over it by now anyway....

PS: You are a great actor. I would have sworn we would have had to call an ambulence for you! You little jokster you!!! LOL

Also, that girl you saw me with--I havent seen her in about 8 years! I just happen to run into her there! It just goes to show you- You never know who you'll meet at a JP party!!(She was with the dude in the wheelchair) he is an avid JP follower apparently.....cool right??

Also, that girl you saw me with--I havent seen her in about 8 years! I just happen to run into her there! It just goes to show you- You never know who you'll meet at a JP party!!(She was with the dude in the wheelchair) he is an avid JP follower apparently.....cool right??

Yeah that is pretty cool. I believe i've seen them in the past in SF. but not too sure.

it's 11:44 pm and i'm 'bout to go to be.. tomorrow is my 1st day at work with a new job.

Oh my the game is alredy over and the Lakers Lost Yay!! LOL.

I had so much to do filling out paper work, b/c this job was like a last minute offer, that i didnn't get to watch the game :(

Well okay... talk to you later.

P.s. in the past there has been people that swore i wasn't kiddin' and insisted to 'keep an eye on me' though out the night. The offered me Water, Sugar and followed me around b/c they really thought i was on any given time might pass out. So I had a group of people following me around all night and my friends thought i had an entourage or a fan club LOL.

Then i realized that though it's funny (I'm nutz i don't know why i get a kick out of it) it's not right b/c it's not fair to bust someone's chops who actually cares for people.

The reason I got started doin' that was b/c there was a time when the dance floor was really packed. And when my music came on in which i really really wanted to dance to, i would start acting really FU*K'd up and about to throw up, so people would clear the dance floor.

And WHALLAAA the dancefloor is empty and I have plenty of dancing room.

Pretty clever eh!?