Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RIP Ronald Raegan

FlipsSOE

suffering from alzheimer's throughout his later years must've been really debilitating for this once great man. from hollywood to the white house. avoiding assasination, market crash of october 87, iran- contra scandal and subsequently oliver north, tremendous inflation and responsible for starting such programs as the points of light. raegan is the first president i can re-call when growing up. he was in office the year the mets won their second world series, and he really stepped it up on the war on drugs. he was the first to deal with the AIDS scare which at the time no one knew about, and furthermore he had to deal with my birth. the oldest president ever to take office when entering his second term, raegan- if i drink or have sex tonight, i'll be sure i/ she screams your name. no i wasn't a young republican like alex b keaton, but i did go to private school for a few years during my elementary years and look up lil girls' skirts. not much has changed. here's to the 80's as i remember them. :pint::pint: