Clubplanet Nightlife Community

time warner sent us cookies!

weyes

we've had technicians out to our place four times now and our internet service is still for crap. my roommate gets kicked off a lot and i just can't get to sites often. my roomie calls and asks for help and whatnot, but has to sit for hours listening to "everybody walk the dinosaur" till he gets a person.

so, time warner, in an attempt to keep our business and make us happy, sent us some delicious snickerdoodles :tongue: . ok, these cookies are excellent, but we can't be bought off that cheap :unhappy: ... the service had better improve, peeps :cuss: ...

Hey,

I have Comcast and they were really good, no cookies though :splat:

Got a self install kit to get my broadband, did not work, they sent someone over within 24 hours, fixed it and all that at no extra charge....!!

Now about those sweets though..... :yuck:

they sent us some more cookies today!!! i dunno... i'm beginning to feel that they think they can continue their bad service if they just keep sending us cookies :hey: . at least they're not charging us for the internet service we're "getting."

• 2 weeks later...