Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hey!!! who remembers "THE GOOCH"

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by j303j:

i used to watch that show all the time but couldnt rememebr the name of it what is the name of the annoying naeighbor on that show?

what show are we talking about here? there are lots of them being talked about?

Originally posted by lolly:

Originally posted by j303j:

i used to watch that show all the time but couldnt rememebr the name of it what is the name of the annoying naeighbor on that show?

what show are we talking about here? there are lots of them being talked about?

We're talking about "Three's Company". It wasn't in San Diego (right state, though), and the annoying neighbor was Larry. Anyone know Larry's last name?

I must say that I am freakin impressed with you guys!!!!! I hope to see you all at the next meeting. I hope to play this T.V. trivia with ya'll again soon. Until then, don't forget to tune in. cwm27.gif

------------------

Neo: You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?

Choi: All the time. It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly.

x4xshot.gif

-Ricfutures

All right ... I gotta go home .. "Three's Company" was in Santa Monica, and Larry's last name was "Dallas" (actually, it's "Daliapolis" .. he was Greek, but hated the name). Why the fuck do I remember this shit?

Let's definitely pick this game up some other time.

Happy Halloween.

Originally posted by joeserra:

san diego......

Larry dallas

the ropers

ralph furly

janet

chrissy

terri

jack

and the regal beagle

Mr. ROPER....that's it. I almost said Mr. Hooper and then I realized that I was talking about Sesame Street. *OOPS*

cwm1.gif

Originally posted by ricfutures:

Who were the respective leaders for G.I Joe and Cobra? Who replaced the leader of Cobra?

hmmm fucker i should remember this ... gi joe wasnt duke in chrage at one point .. i think

and for cobra it was cobra commander and than ummm what teh fuck is his name serpentor or some shit he had a big gold skake head hat and this like flying jet ski thing ..

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by joeserra:

Who played crazy larry on Different strokes?

no one answered this?

HICKORY DICKORY DOCK...

DICE IS A GREAT BIG COCK...

andrew dice clay

------------------

BeatBanditsgif.gif

A crowd of 15,000 had gathered to protest the war at the Oakland Army Terminal. The Angels, in show of patriotism, attack the protesters and end up breaking a cop's leg. The Angels later send a telegram to President Johnson saying they are willing to be "a crack group of trained gorillas behind enemy lines in Viet Nam."

HST 67

you huys missed one of the girls of Three's Company. after chrissy left and before terry came, chrissy's sister came on for awhile. the real clumsy one. i forget her name...anyone know?...i love that show. its on every night at 9 on nickalodean.

and mumra was from the thundercats...the evil leader. dope shit. wish i was a kid again. although im stilll partying like i am!

peace

------------------

~~ TrYpDaLyTeFaNtAsTiC ~~

How the hell are you?....I am rolling!, rollliiinng.

Originally posted by sonicgroov:

name the facts of life girls....i was watching that this weekend fucked off my ass. came home from a club rolling. that shit was crazy.

peace

TRUDY, JOE, Natilee, Blair and Mrs. Garrett

------------------

Neo: You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?

x4xshot.gif

-Ricfutures

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

hmmm fucker i should remember this ... gi joe wasnt duke in chrage at one point .. i think

and for cobra it was cobra commander and than ummm what teh fuck is his name serpentor or some shit he had a big gold skake head hat and this like flying jet ski thing ..

Good Job Joey.

------------------

x4xshot.gif

-Ricfutures

Chrissy's sister was Cindy, she was definetly hot, all of the roomates were.

Here is some Gi Joe trivia for those experts out there:

1)What was the real name of the character "Shipwreck" on the cartoon

2)The episode where Storm Shadow breaks into Scarlett's home, what did he do to her family?

3) What was the name of the episode where Snake Eyes, Duke, Scarlett, Dusty, Bazooka, and shipwreck get caught on a deserted cobra island and have to go through a series of games to get to Cobra commander. In this episode, dusty bursts a balloon with a hallucinogen in it and he starts bugging out. What was the name of the episode?

4) What were the names of the individuals that Dr. Mindbender got the DNA from to create Serpentor?

5) What happened when the first attempt was made to create Serpentor?

6) In the original series that included Cobra Commander, the beginning lyrics were, "It's Gi Joe against Cobra the Enemy..."

What was that changed to in the second series?

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth:

Chrissy's sister was Cindy, she was definetly hot, all of the roomates were.

Here is some Gi Joe trivia for those experts out there:

1)What was the real name of the character "Shipwreck" on the cartoon

2)The episode where Storm Shadow breaks into Scarlett's home, what did he do to her family?

3) What was the name of the episode where Snake Eyes, Duke, Scarlett, Dusty, Bazooka, and shipwreck get caught on a deserted cobra island and have to go through a series of games to get to Cobra commander. In this episode, dusty bursts a balloon with a hallucinogen in it and he starts bugging out. What was the name of the episode?

4) What were the names of the individuals that Dr. Mindbender got the DNA from to create Serpentor?

5) What happened when the first attempt was made to create Serpentor?

6) In the original series that included Cobra Commander, the beginning lyrics were, "It's Gi Joe against Cobra the Enemy..."

What was that changed to in the second series?

I know one person on this board that could get these right... Shadowcahser. PM him so he sees the post. I'll take a stab at a couple. They got Serpentor's DNA from ancient rulers. I think one was an AZTEC ruler. They changed the music to "GI-JOE a real american hero. GI - Joe is there." Other then those I'm lost. You either lived a very sheltered childhood or your a "Rainman". LOL j/k. Those are tough dude.

------------------

x4xshot.gif

-Ricfutures