Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The BEST nightclub experience of my LIFE...JONATHAN PETERS @MERGE!!!!!!!!!!!

THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOUNDFACTORY REUNION + THE METRO/MERGE FAMILY + THE MAN..................

JONATHAN PETERS

EQUALS..................

THE BEST NIGHTCLUB EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just cant put it into words, not to sound corney.......IT WAS MAGAICAL!!

It truley was..................and everyone that was there will agree, its hard to really describe the feeling that was felt from the moment he entered the building.

Jonathan Peters played the best set i have EVER heard him play..........EVER!!

Picture the best night you ever had at Factory when he would start jammin around 9am and then just kick your ass for the next 5-6 hours..........................thats what it was like.

From start to finish......AN ASS KICKING I HAVE NEVER HEARD HIM GIVE BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!

SIIICK,SIIICK,SIICK,SIICK!!!

No filler bullshit, FROM START TO FINISH...........amazing!!!

sO GLAD YOU WERE ALL THERE TO SHARE THIS NIGHT.

And thankfully...............the night went absolutly perfect, could not have been better..

NOT 1 carryout

NOT 1 od

NOTHING BAD..........THE WAY IT SHOULD BE!!! :bounce:

We are so thankfull for that.THANK YOU!

and we kept our word also.............

kept out all the kiddies (21 + only)

did not over pack it ,just like we promissed(if you came after 1am you were turned away)

searched everyone (glad to see the crowd was clean)

vip cards were honored

Gold cards were FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

We did what was best for the success of the part.........OUR type of party!

all this contributed to ,imo, the BEST PARTY I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!

THANK YOU FOR DOING YOUR PART.

THE MOST AMAZING VIBE I HAVE EVER SEEN. smiles, hugs, HOT WOMEN and the most intense dancing and crowd reaction i have ever seen.

This was an historic event, and we were so glad to be a part of.There can only be 1 "first" and this first goes down in nitelife history.

And remember, i am luckey enough to be involved week after week, year after year with amazing parties with Richie Rydell and the metro/merge family all the time.

So i am NOT easily impressed.I WAS IMPRESSED BEYOND BELIEF!!

Jonathan Peters is AMAZING.

How any one can EVER attempt to knock him is a joke. LOTS OF HATERS in this industry (too bad) ESPECIALLY other djs.........ARE YOU FAWKIN SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!.......................Instead of knocking him,close your mouths and listen, maybe you will learn something.

JONATHAN PETERS WAS OUT OF CONTROL AMAZING!!!!!

Best vibe,crowd,party ever!!!!

THANK YOU JONATHAN, you are an amazing dj and even more importantly...........an absolute man of your word and a pleasure to work with............welcome to "the family". You fit us like a glove!!!!!

more amazing nights to come :bounce::bounce::bounce:

MY 2 FAVORITE DJS ON THIS PLANET.............

JONATHAN PETERS & RICHIE RYDELL

IN THE SAME CLUB IN THE SAME WEEKEND................I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER...............THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR MAKING THIS A SAFE AND SUCCESSFUL EVENT I WILL NEVER FORGET. hOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED!

Guest amd

George its Anthony. I couldn't have said it better myself, i left you a voice mail today. just one of the greatest nights i have ever had going out. Absolutely amazing. Bring JP back, Once a month. Not only did he pull it off...so did all you guys there, Petey, You, Jay, Jonathan, Kosta...etc.etc. Really shows what can happen when you put your heart into somthing....

Just amazing...end of this post.

Kelly and I had a sick time,

I got there around 10:30 I am walking by Bamboo and I hear JP from outside

THUMP THUMP THUMP

I look at my girl with an ear to ear shit grin.... I was thinking to myself this is going to be a nasty night

I walk in Merge get the chills I look up at the booth it the man ripping through records like no tommorrow

All I have to say is that man is magical.... what would top it off is Petey bringing him back another time before summer ends

Ya think? I was hoping Heather would do one of her middle of the night, teary eyed drama news flash updates...but instead, due to the circumstances, she left me a message on my cellie!!! Classic!!!

Huh? when did i ever do that??

Oh and i don't know why i called you...didn't remember till i looked my phone.

SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!...hey ya doin'!!!!!!!...............

Bobby Im so sorry for the hell I put you thru..I vaguely remember trying to accomplish what felt like an impossible task!!!!! I was a mess!!! I kept forgetting what I was trying to do and then Id see you and say oh yeah, leave forget and start cycle all over agian

Bobby Im so sorry for the hell I put you thru..I vaguely remember trying to accomplish what felt like an impossible task!!!!! I was a mess!!! I kept forgetting what I was trying to do and then Id see you and say oh yeah, leave forget and start cycle all over agian

he was there?? hahaha

sticky my friend....no problem whatsoever....good lookin' out friday night either way bro....it is always appreciated....

And Heather.....I am very dissappointed in your lack of memory of me....I thought we all had some good times..... :boohoo:

I don't remember alot of things that happened on Friday...supposedly i had a great time!! Sorry buddy!! I'll try to be more sober the next time i see you!!

I just want to say I HAD THE BEST TIME OF MY LIFE!!!!!! GOOD TIMES!!!!!

JP IS THE MAN AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE HOTTEST DJ EVER!!!!!! I've been a fan of Jonathan for sooooooo long and I haven't heard him spin like this in a while. I was so happy to be there and the vibe was great. Can anyone bring him back????????? It was the best thing that happened to jersey in a very long time. JP tore the shit out of it!!!!! I seriously got chills when he played.." in your eyes"....it was amazing ( just like everyone else said).....will he evercome back???????? i go to Black every weekend anyway to hear/ see JP, but two days of Jonathan back to back,really tore the shit out of me...YEAH JOHNNY!!!!! He doesn't even play that good on Saturdays at Black ( WELL SOMETIMES)...it even looked as though he was happy when he was spinning at Merge, he was really into it. I even sent him roses to thank him for coming to NJ!!!!! JP #1 DJ 4 EVER!!!!!!! At the end of the night when no one wanted to leave...some a!*!hole was screaming...."you suck, JP"....WHAT A F!**@!* HATER....He should listen to JP if he knew what was good for him!!!!!

FOR ALL OF YOU PEOPLE WHO DID NOT GO....YOU MISSED OUT BIGTIME!!!!!

This was the funnnest night ever, and I will never for get it.....words can't describe how hot it was......JP #1 DJ ...I WILL PARTY WITH JP FOREVER!!!!! BRING HIM BACK!!!!! :love::love:

Such a great time in an kick azz club w/ a great staff & chillin with great company listening to a kick azz DJ who got the crowd shakin' from the first record to the end. Awesome time!!! Merge had the perfect amount of peeps in the joint that created such a great vibe. I got there around 9 as the club slowly welcomed it clients. Chillin at Georges bar fueling up for the main event. Peters walks in at around 9:30 to a hearty welcome of cheers and claps. First record is mixed in as the volume is elevated than the night just takes off! I had so much fun with old friends and some new ones that I met that night. Good times. I look forward to more good times like this! Friends, new friends, Merge and Peters', thanks for an awesome night!

I just want to say I HAD THE BEST TIME OF MY LIFE!!!!!! GOOD TIMES!!!!!

JP IS THE MAN AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE HOTTEST DJ EVER!!!!!! I've been a fan of Jonathan for sooooooo long and I haven't heard him spin like this in a while. I was so happy to be there and the vibe was great. Can anyone bring him back????????? It was the best thing that happened to jersey in a very long time. JP tore the shit out of it!!!!! I seriously got chills when he played.." in your eyes"....it was amazing ( just like everyone else said).....will he evercome back???????? i go to Black every weekend anyway to hear/ see JP, but two days of Jonathan back to back,really tore the shit out of me...YEAH JOHNNY!!!!! He doesn't even play that good on Saturdays at Black ( WELL SOMETIMES)...it even looked as though he was happy when he was spinning at Merge, he was really into it. I even sent him roses to thank him for coming to NJ!!!!! JP #1 DJ 4 EVER!!!!!!! At the end of the night when no one wanted to leave...some a!*!hole was screaming...."you suck, JP"....WHAT A F!**@!* HATER....He should listen to JP if he knew what was good for him!!!!!

FOR ALL OF YOU PEOPLE WHO DID NOT GO....YOU MISSED OUT BIGTIME!!!!!

This was the funnnest night ever, and I will never for get it.....words can't describe how hot it was......JP #1 DJ ...I WILL PARTY WITH JP FOREVER!!!!! BRING HIM BACK!!!!! :love::love:

You are definately a die hard JP fan if you sent him roses.... I do agree with you 100% I am a die hard fan but not enough to send him a gift

JP is GOD!!!!! Noone not even Teneglia touches this man... He is the David Cooperfield of Magic.... JP is the fucking Man!!!!!! NOONE TOUCHES HIM WHEN HE IS SPINNING

I had an awesome time