Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a question about twilo?????

after all of the drama that has gone on there do they still search at the door, or can you still walk right in with a gun if you wanted to in your pocket. im not the violent type, just curious

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! I only speak the truth

peace

FRANK ALVEE IS BACK AND IN FULL FORCE

damnit mike just let the whole world know about your plans

no theres no search either

EXIT= WACK

cwm2.gif

------------------

-BRING BACK FRANK ALVEE *FOR GOOD*-

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

The worst I've ever experienced is SF.

First Paris wasn't going to let us in until one of my friends who is a police officer flashed the badge and then she was profusely apologized forever to us and comped us.

Then they made us empty pockets and wallets. Kept my tic-tacs and gum I had in my pockets as well. Shoes off and then a full pat down.

What a joke.

Nothing even holds a candle to Twilo.

peace - Chick

Originally posted by chick:

The worst I've ever experienced is SF.

First Paris wasn't going to let us in until one of my friends who is a police officer flashed the badge and then she was profusely apologized forever to us and comped us.

Then they made us empty pockets and wallets. Kept my tic-tacs and gum I had in my pockets as well. Shoes off and then a full pat down.

What a joke.

Nothing even holds a candle to Twilo.

peace - Chick

just curious to know why paris wasn't gonna let you in??

-iliana

cwm7.gif

She didn't like my ex-girlfriend's friends for some reason ... I think they were probably being a little loud due to numerous shots of Old Grand Dad prior to SF. Paris was probably in the right to tell the truth.

My friend felt a bit weird about showing the badge but we were meeting people inside.

peace - chick

Originally posted by chick:

She didn't like my ex-girlfriend's friends for some reason ... I think they were probably being a little loud due to numerous shots of Old Grand Dad prior to SF. Paris was probably in the right to tell the truth.

My friend felt a bit weird about showing the badge but we were meeting people inside.

peace - chick

Chick...I've been really curious about this...but your friend was off duty right? Now, what happens if he finds drugs being used in a place, or being sold, etc? Is he supposed to act on that or just turn a blind eye (or does he also do it)?

------------------

Music saved my soul!

Thank GAWD for Twilo!

Originally posted by iliana:

What changes????????????

Any body going for CARL COX????

Meet up at the juice bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-iliana

cwm7.gif

You better be one fucking gorgeous bitch like Cindy Crawford... cause one of us is gonna be taking your picture without you knowing...

We'll just see how pretty you are...

------------------

Dream a little dream... then go clubbing!

caveman.gif

He was off-duty.

Im not sure what the official police protocol is but I know he really doesn't like anyone in the place knowing he is an officer. He only showed the badge when he realized Paris wasn't going to let us in and we had to meet a bunch of people. He defintely turns a blind-eye and is also very careful to avoid, walk away from any sticky situations in clubs and bars.

I'm glad I don't have these concerns. Its not a job I'm envious of.

peace - chick

Originally posted by iliana:

i'M READY EZDREAMER. All I ask is for you to control your drool. K?

shadowchaser there's a very tiny juice bar at Twilo...

Capuccino anyone??????

-Twilo

cwm7.gif

I think she is referring to the Power Bar....

MiKeY

------------------

"Music is life, live for the weekend....."

Originally posted by msoprano13:

after all of the drama that has gone on there do they still search at the door, or can you still walk right in with a gun if you wanted to in your pocket. im not the violent type, just curious

does this mean you're coming to PVD????

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

I will be at Carl Cox and PVD. Who is going????

Iliana- I think I might know you. Do you know a guy named Jay?

If I'm wrong I apologize...

Sound Factory sucks... I affectionately call it the Crack Factory. Exit is allright, very commercial... In my opinion, TWILO IS THE PLACE. They get all the EXCELLENT DJs

well i wouldn't worry too much about someone bringing a gun into twilo, as my keys set the metal detector off once which resulted in a prompt pat down (nothing like the pat down at exit, after which i felt like i had been taken advantage of without dinner or dancing or flowers). but once your inside, those security guys watch like hawks. if they suspect you of "suspicious activity" they take you up to this back room where they search you (talking from personal experience........i was clean though). Even with these asshole security guys, i still love the place more than any other.

TWILO RULES

carl cox then pvd........does it get any better?

------------------

and on the 6th night god said "let there be trance, and dancing!" and on the 7th day he rested and it was damn good

Originally posted by nhelbing:

I will be at Carl Cox and PVD. Who is going????

Iliana- I think I might know you. Do you know a guy named Jay?

If I'm wrong I apologize...

Sound Factory sucks... I affectionately call it the Crack Factory. Exit is allright, very commercial... In my opinion, TWILO IS THE PLACE. They get all the EXCELLENT DJs

Is jay a regualr there?? No i'm sorry i don't know anyone by that name, maybe by face if he's a regular.

EXit is the mega version of KTU. It blows!

-iliana

cwm7.gif