Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Some questions for those that went to Merge

1) How much was cover if you didnt have the Gold Card

2) Heard it wasnt that packed...please confirm. If so...this would confirm for me that this place cant ever pack that place out...JP is about the biggest DJ you can bring in, in terms of popularity. If they failed here..maybe they need to re-think the party.

3) What do you think JP's opinion of Jersey is after playing the Jersey Shore...positive or negative?

4) Is Rydell or JP a better night at Merge?

5) Was there 18-20 year old girls there?

6) How tough was this drug-searching door policy? Do you think it scared away most JP fans?

7) Was there a line down the block?

8) What time did JP get on/off the tables?

OK...that about it. thanks

2) Heard it wasnt that packed...please confirm. If so...this would confirm for me that this place cant ever pack that place out...JP is about the biggest DJ you can bring in, in terms of popularity. If they failed here..maybe they need to re-think the party.

3) What do you think JP's opinion of Jersey is after playing the Jersey Shore...positive or negative?

6) How tough was this drug-searching door policy? Do you think it scared away most JP fans?

1) I was wasted but cover was $30-35.

2) The entire downstairs was packed. Upstairs was emptier than a mofo but who wants to be up there and not hear the dj well.

3) I think JP liked NJ.. the crowd wouldn't let him leave.. small venue and all peeps screamin your name.. finally he points to his watch and splits..

4) Depends on the weekend.

5) I didn't see any.

6) Yes it scared away people.. I saw peeps walk up and leave and then come back.. "Oh wait guys we gotta go back I forgot my license...."

7) Yes there was a line.

8) JP got there like 1.5 hours late.

Forget all the hype... I hate fuckin clubs personally and I hate going to them... First time I enjoyed myself in a while... I don't know why someone posted his set was bad, my ears are still killing me...

Pictures don't lie... I got it all on tape.. I'll post it soon....

HEY ASSHOLE YOU GOT QUESTIONS I GOT ANSWERS

1) Cover was $40 $30 with vip card Free with Gold Card

2) Placed was packed downstairs sescond floor was a few people. Place does and has gotten packed and your negativity and constant bashing will not change this.

3) seeing as JP was rockin out in the booth dancin and singing and having a great crowd I venture to say he enjoyed it.

4) Merge is Rydell's House....JP is a welcome Guest

5) There were 0 18-20 year old girls.

6) there were signs posted outside about the search policy and it was pretty thorough....i think it may have kept some away

7) the line was to the corner.

8) got on at 9:17pm till 4 am