Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i am the glowstick king baby anyone want to challange me ? ehehe

GlowBall > F$$K Steve. Keep Glowing bro. My girlfriend always complains it is outdated; but I do it for my own enjoyment. Helps me get deeper into the Music. Not to mention people find it entertaining; which makes me work at improving.

Keep Glowing Bro…

By the way ,nice to see someone from my hometown. I grew up in Castleton Corners..

Peace,

Sobeton

Glow sticks rule!! Keep Glowin!

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

I don't give a fuck if its dark or not! I'm harder than ME tryin' to park a dodge....when I'm drunk as FUCK, right next to a humongus truck, in a 2 car garage!

I think I saw the glowstick king at Twilo the other night.....it was this small asian kid with his sticks stripe wrapped with black tape......he was fucking amazing, doing double cart wheels with them and all kinds of crazy shit......If anyone of you are this guy.....you are the king of glowsticks.....lol

Mikey

------------------

"Music is life, live for the weekend....."

Thanks man i hear you i really do , i mean its part of music, like some of the people like to watch you know, i mean what if no one did them anymore right then what who are you going to look at when your rolling ? none . so people like us just do it to get a work out as well as moving to the music , personly i love it because i get a good work out get to go nuts and people get to watch me ., like at the tunnel last sat that just passed i was offfff the hoook man i even got on video with my trusty old blue glowsticks lol,,-=---- so all in all Glow sticks have there advantages to whom ever picks them up ., i never used them once this was my second time using them .. and dude PORT richmond baby ... ll

Originally posted by sobeton:

GlowBall > F$$K Steve. Keep Glowing bro. My girlfriend always complains it is outdated; but I do it for my own enjoyment. Helps me get deeper into the Music. Not to mention people find it entertaining; which makes me work at improving.

Keep Glowing Bro…

By the way ,nice to see someone from my hometown. I grew up in Castleton Corners..

Peace,

Sobeton

------------------

plasma_ball_md_wht.gif

SASHA & JOHN DIGWEED NOTHING LIKE SMOKEN WEED&Listening to DRUM&Bass

i was over at tunnel 2 weeks ago, and this guy with glowsticks was ripping up the floor. i mean his ass must have been whacked out or drunk, he was throwing these sticks around like damn numbchucks. anyway, these two huge muscleheads were dancing near him, and one of them got nailed in what i think was his ribs. he got so pissed he grabbed the guy, takes his sticks, shoves them in his back pocket, and pointed away from the dance floor. the glowstick guy slinked off, but was back a few minutes later with new sticks. when the two guys saw him, he like stuck his tongue out and made a break for it when they started towards him. funny shit...

Bro i was there lol i didnt see that , i would of got in they way of them and beat the shit out of them .. i dont like that shit .. they should of said something like bro watch out man .. lol.,.. See im a Tranied navy seal dude heh for 6 years heh later gater

------------------

plasma_ball_md_wht.gif

(SASHA & JOHN DIGWEED) (johnny v) (russ reagin)(soul assasin ) [TUNNEL] thats whats its all about baby

Originally posted by glowball:

personly i love it because i get a good work out

You know something, you're right... everytime I use them I sweat like a fat lady that just sung!

I love them things... now if I could only use them properly I would be one happier mofo...

------------------

Dream a little dream... then go clubbing!

caveman.gif

He he he thats true i didnt even know that . good looken out my friend.. ill have to take a trip out there instead of buying from the club . its lik e4 for 20 you know damm !! lol later byeeee

------------------

plasma_ball_md_wht.gif

(SASHA & JOHN DIGWEED) (johnny v) (russ reign)(soul assasin ) [TUNNEL] thats whats its all about baby