Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ben Sims + 112 Crew @ Tronic - Monday, June 7

WHAT!! so your sick, take some day quile and get out there, ben sims,plus 112 crew, plus free VODKA TILL FOR AN HOUR!! i think its 5 bucks to, right? im fuckin there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce:

i drank so much this weekend im stayin away from that shit for a while, dunno about tonight very iffy man, I like to get down not fall down. Is up in the air, shit I dont even know who ben sims is, I was just hopin to say bye to christian smith for the 10th time lol

Wow....Ben Sims was off the meat rack....Silverbull, too bad you didn't stay for another hour cuz Ben tore up the Sullvian Room. I loved that Ben was very technical on the mixing (it was somewhat enlightening and different than most techno djs). The great part about tonite was that most of the people at sullivan room were dancing. Most of the time you get some yuppies that don't know a damn thing bout techno and don't appreciate the music. tonite the music was great and the vibe was amazing....I :bowdown: to Ben Sims...

112 is no joke. I would go if the party were on a Friday, or perhaps even a Saturday, but Monday is a bad day.

But then again, I don't have to get up too early Tuesday morning. Maybe it's a possibility.

Disk-ofreak, hit me up at some point before Monday! Maybe the sound of your enthusiasm will pull me off my ass and get me out the door.

bill patrick stole my friends girlfriend when they lived in orlando

How did the situation go down? Did he literally absond with her, or did he hang out with her and then hook up? Did the g/f at least say goodbye to your friend before shacking up with Patrick?

112 is no joke. I would go if the party were on a Friday, or perhaps even a Saturday, but Monday is a bad day.

But then again, I don't have to get up too early Tuesday morning. Maybe it's a possibility.

Disk-ofreak, hit me up at some point before Monday! Maybe the sound of your enthusiasm will pull me off my ass and get me out the door.

o shit, sorry rudy, just read this now, 12 was ok opening, did a fantastic job of closing though, ben sims was fuckin great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce:

Wow....Ben Sims was off the meat rack....Silverbull, too bad you didn't stay for another hour cuz Ben tore up the Sullvian Room. I loved that Ben was very technical on the mixing (it was somewhat enlightening and different than most techno djs). The great part about tonite was that most of the people at sullivan room were dancing. Most of the time you get some yuppies that don't know a damn thing bout techno and don't appreciate the music. tonite the music was great and the vibe was amazing....I :bowdown: to Ben Sims...

I agree. I go to Tronic pretty often, and usually come home feeling blah about the dj's. Ben Simms however was great. Very technical. Track selection kept the crowd up and down instead of just banging away. Some funky beats and splash of vocals. Very very much what I look for in a dj set. A true music nerd's dj.

o shit, sorry rudy, just read this now, 12 was ok opening, did a fantastic job of closing though, ben sims was fuckin great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce:

Actually, I think I responded to the post too late! I probably didn't pay attention to the day date, and thought it was next Monday.