Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WTF was up with Sopranos last night??....

I thought that episode sucked!......that was a shitty ass closer to the season....i mean that was WEAK!!!.....NY going down was nice......Fat Tony running away from a raid was a little far fetched but I guess thats tv for you...Fuckin' guy couldn't catch an old man in a wheelchair let alone run from 30 feds ambushing a house....

I thought that episode sucked!......that was a shitty ass closer to the season....i mean that was WEAK!!!.....NY going down was nice......Fat Tony running away from a raid was a little far fetched but I guess thats tv for you...Fuckin' guy couldn't catch an old man in a wheelchair let alone run from 30 feds ambushing a house....

i totally agree.. whole season was weak and the show is going down hill. they create these one season characters and kill them off in the finale.. thats getting old.. i am still gonna watch cause i wana see tony get whacked when the show ends.

I doubt this is true. Where did you hear this from?

I heard 17months til the next season so that may be correct!!!!

as far as the episode, it wasnt that bad....I couldnt believe Tony shot his cousin.........dam.....but nothing made me happier than seeing adrianna get whacked the week before!!!

definitely weakkkk

season finale was a big dissapointment... the show's supposed to be about the jerzey mob... not AJ's problems in school and bears in their backyard :zzz:

wasn't this originally supposed to be the last season?

haha... def agree that they focused on the dumbest stuff. I had heard that AJ was gonna get wacked in the last episode because Tony had told Johnnie to go fawk himself and wouldnt give up his cousin. That would have started a war so I was hopin that I heard right... but obviously not..

haha... def agree that they focused on the dumbest stuff. I had heard that AJ was gonna get wacked in the last episode because Tony had told Johnnie to go fawk himself and wouldnt give up his cousin. That would have started a war so I was hopin that I heard right... but obviously not..

yo if they wacked AJ that would have been insane......now thats what I call a season closer.....

Yea I def agree with all of you.

I dont like how they just introduce a new character at the begining of the season, just so they have some one to kill off at the end now. (i.e. Tony B, Furio, Etc) ...That's junk. Kill a existing character! Besides the broad so she can go do they Friends spin off "Joey" as his sister! What a crock of sh*t

Also It is 100% True, They arn't gonna even start filming the final season 5 until 10 months from now. Due to all the actors working on their own side projects...It's scheduled for April 2006! Are you serious! :splat: