Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cock Blocking

nomembername

Somebody mentioned this on another thread and it got me thinking. Girls what the fuck is it with you and cock blocking? I mean come on now...if one of your girlfriends is all drunk and shit and wants to give her pussy up to some random guy she meets at a bar/club, why do you always feel that it is necessary to come "rescue" her.

It's usually the ugly friend who's doing the CB'ing also...just cause nobody wants to take your nasty, fat ass home with them doesn't mean you gotta fuck up our good time!

And another thing, this goes for guys as well. I have this one kid (I won't even call him a friend cause I can't fucking stand him) that everytime we're talking to some chicks, he has to come over and some how either fuck it up for all of us or try some cheesy lines to get in on the action.

Nothing worse than when your boys CB...I mean, I'll admit I've cock blocked on occasion but that is usually when I'm very fucked up and do it unintentionally.