Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pioneer Efx500 is $285 is that the going price???

If it is its agreat price cause they still go for like almost 400.00 399. and so but that is for sure a good price if its new!

saw it on a website for 285 lost the connection and now I cant find it I am so pissed... Everyone else is at about 400

is this a bogus price

this should only concern legit DJ's and not you Mr. Bad-at the tables-Ass.....so please refrain from inquiring about DJ equipment that you do not know how to use.....and worry about stoppin' in at the Home Depot tonight for the Lighting Sale Bonanza!...and remember bro where a fuckin' helmet...it gets nutz up in thurrrrr......

:laugh:

this should only concern legit DJ's and not you Mr. Bad-at the tables-Ass.....so please refrain from inquiring about DJ equipment that you do not know how to use.....and worry about stoppin' in at the Home Depot tonight for the Lighting Sale Bonanza!...and remember bro where a fuckin' helmet...it gets nutz up in thurrrrr......

:laugh:

you make no sense, the only thing you will be spinning is the your ex in the purple one piece velvet jumpsuit

you make no sense, the only thing you will be spinning is the your ex in the purple one piece velvet jumpsuit

:laugh::laugh: :laugh:

Haaaaaaaaah!....I make no sense is that what you were trying to say in that first grader sentence....ironic....PROOFREAD ASSHOLE!.....

I to be thinking asshole you guy.....so only is the your ex.....