Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ANDREW MENDEZ, UNIQUE and KLUTCH....THIS SATURDAY....

@ XS

My first time in seaside since Tempts and MERGE...It's been a long time comming...WE ARE ALL GONNA ROCK THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!

i can't wait for saturday...playing w/ my old freinds is gonna be like a reuinion...Klutch @CHEETAH and UNIQUE @ MUSIC FACTORY way back in the day!!!

see you this week...it's going to be a night to remember ;)

Mendez

www.andrewmendezmusic.com

Good Luck & Congradts Andrew listen if you want to stop by The Festival this Saturday B4 XS let me know this way i can get you a slot its on Polk St like i do every year right off of ferry st check out the post Polks St @ the Portugal Day Parade good line up will love to have you come down and do a set let me know!!

Always

Mario Calegari

@ XS

My first time in seaside since Tempts and MERGE...It's been a long time comming...WE ARE ALL GONNA ROCK THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!

i can't wait for saturday...playing w/ my old freinds is gonna be like a reuinion...Klutch @CHEETAH and UNIQUE @ MUSIC FACTORY way back in the day!!!

Mendez

WELCOME 2 "THE PARTY" HOMEBOY..... DON'T FORGET THE MODEL @ BOTTLE PARTY HOSTED BY HOT ASS GLORIA VELEZ.... ON TOP OF THE GREAT MUSIC.

JERRYX

732-207-7247

yo man i just read the topic and got mad excited...that is sick that ur gonna be playin wit us this weekend.....its been a long time since we been on together cant wait for this weeekend man,pleasure to have u rock wit us,this is deff gonna be one nite to remember! hope to see u all there

> > SaL kLuTcH

yo man i just read the topic and got mad excited...that is sick that ur gonna be playin wit us this weekend.....its been a long time since we been on together cant wait for this weeekend man,pleasure to have u rock wit us,this is deff gonna be one nite to remember! hope to see u all there

> > SaL kLuTcH

WORD BRO...i really CAN'T WAIT to tear it up...i haven't been this excited to play in a while.

Mendez

@ XS

Mendez

yeah dog im very excited to be apart of this shit